armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Dont worry you are not the only one,lets hope when the outer girls are added to the Halloween event we will see them making out and I hope for scenes with both girls in the final scenes of the event
I wonder if they will bring
Galatea/Supergirl both as school girls ala Sailor Moon
Mercy/Lois as Baroness/reporter
Harley/Batgirl as Daphne
BTW Audrey was suppose to be together with Wonder Woman but they replace her with Superwoman which works better

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordPalpatine

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the starfire titjob scene?

And Louis has some locked scenes can we already unlock them?

Last edited:

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
am i missing something, or is the only halloween update that i have raven, circle, tala, livewire and jinx? i read allot of different shit on her, and when im tryin to talk to the glam slam woman, i dont get any options. i finished all the other events aswell. anyone got a save or something that can help me out, or maybe give me some steps to follow. ty!

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
am i missing something, or is the only halloween update that i have raven, circle, tala, livewire and jinx? i read allot of different shit on her, and when im tryin to talk to the glam slam woman, i dont get any options. i finished all the other events aswell. anyone got a save or something that can help me out, or maybe give me some steps to follow. ty!
nevermind, im an idiot. for all of you that are as dumb as me, just go to your office, click restart, then click the halloween party, then yoy get the options of other women.. im a dumbass lmao

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OMG I just got through half the new Halloween content and all I can say is Tala as Morticia was priceless.
Also, after reading through Cheshire on Artemis and Tala on Raven I can't be the only one who wants to see the girls making out, sucking each other's tongues and spermswapping.
Yeah the reliance on text for all the nice girl-on-girl stuff is kindof disappointing. Hell seeing Morticia and Wednesday frenching in the booth would have been awesome :)
I LOL'd when I saw the Addam's family constumes.

Reactions: RobertoCasas

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Anyone have issues with Blackfire no longer unlocking as a henchwoman? I did a new playthrough recently and she didn't show up till after the yacht event. The option is there to invite her to the new halloween event. But she still won't unlock as a henchwoman like she did in my old playthrough.

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
my saves are effed once more. I can't access the scenes through the teleporter. Both Talia, Maxima and their servants. It just fades to black.

edit. Not just that I tried visiting supergirl many girls and they all cause the screen to fade to black.

Last edited:
Reactions: EdgyPinkDude

Apocryph

Oct 25, 2018
There's bug with Galatea strip action: then she is in her slut clothes and ordered to strip, she's stripping out of her secretary outfit. Don't know if same would happens for other outfits. Text, though, still correct for slut outfit.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Someone knows if they are going to take a version of correcting errors, there are certain images that cannot be seen

Apocryph

Oct 25, 2018
Someone knows if they are going to take a version of correcting errors, there are certain images that cannot be seen
I think that would be 2.2.555 version. Like every previous one, there single last digit was for update and triple digit for patchwork.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
They almost always put out a patch not long after the initial update. Give it a few days, it's only just come out.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah the reliance on text for all the nice girl-on-girl stuff is kindof disappointing. Hell seeing Morticia and Wednesday frenching in the booth would have been awesome :)
I LOL'd when I saw the Addam's family constumes.
Same but it was still sexy as hell. I hope they add to the end scene as they did with the original yacht and show Tala getting some love too. Raven got all the D :p

Reactions: dbp5ca
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes