Beyond1099

Nov 5, 2019
Does anyone think we are going to get anymore female characters added in? If yes when could we get them?
Personally, I wouldn't mind Lex to build a time machine, that can bring us Inque, Ten (Melanie) or Harley twins from 2039. Would I like it more, than a completed Wonder Woman, Catwoman or Hawkgirl? Probably not.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I’m really surprised there are soo few animations how have patrons not demanded it lol
Actualy it was decided to stop making animations untill all superheroines are completed to some extent.We are midway.
So don't expect to see many new animations before 2021.

forbadstuff

May 12, 2018
Actualy it was decided to stop making animations untill all superheroines are completed to some extent.We are midway.
So don't expect to see many new animations before 2021.
just seems like such a small amount of content each update already don’t get me wrong I love this game ...seems Like other games can pump out content and have animations what girls have we completed since that update last year? Supergirl, batwoman tera?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
just seems like such a small amount of content each update already don’t get me wrong I love this game ...seems Like other games can pump out content and have animations what girls have we completed since that update last year? Supergirl, batwoman tera?
Terra,Miss Martian,Artemis,Raven,Batgirl,Vixen,Supergirl

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I think I finished the game but I have a lot of questions to ask.
1. One of them is why do we hire Jinx, Rose and Poison Ivy and not put them in the cells or clone them?
2. At the jail event, we brought Killer Frost to the cell and not Poison Ivy. Why?
3. Some girls like Black Canary, Huntress, Zatanna, Hawkgirl can't be put in the cells. And Stargirl can, but it has no functionality at all.
4. In "Defenses" You can improve the level of threat defense, but it doesn't come to anything. Why is this if you don't even have a SuperHero?
5. What is "Robotics" for?
6. S.T.A.R. Labs, Cadmus, Daily Planet they are practically useless most of the game. I thought there might be some secret character or some characters out there.
7. At the jail event, we can rescue Bane and Metallo. They cost 200k to be hired but most of the events are over and they become practically useless. You can also hire Ivy, Rose, Jinx for the same amount.

Last edited:
Reactions: Core13
Jul 22, 2017
I am actually wondering when Archer who created the pdf guide is going to update it because there's a lot of new content that isn't in that guide. I am also wondering if the creators of this game will be fixing any of the grammar/words that was used incorrectly will be fixed anytime soon.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
What does the second unlock button do on the devices. I haven't found any device that the second unlock button actually can be clicked.

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
1. One of them is why do we hire Jinx, Rose and Poison Ivy and not put them in the cells or clone them?
2. At the jail event, we brought Killer Frost to the cell and not Poison Ivy. Why?
3. Some girls like Black Canary, Huntress, Zatanna, Hawkgirl can't be put in the cells. And Stargirl can, but it has no functionality at all.
4. In "Defenses" You can improve the level of threat defense, but it doesn't come to anything. Why is this if you don't even have a SuperHero?
6. S.T.A.R. Labs, Cadmus, Daily Planet they are practically useless most of the game. I thought there might be some secret character or some characters out there.
7. At the jail event, we can rescue Bane and Metallo. They cost 200k to be hired but most of the events are over and they become practically useless. You can also hire Ivy, Rose, Jinx for the same amount.
please provide with a save

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
The answer is ..... the Dev haven't make the content yet. they are not useless, some mission need their certain use as content. As their functionality, not yet. support the dev to help for the progress, visit the patreon and donate.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
This updates such a mess, spelling errors everywhere and the event is just super buggy all around (missing chats, incorrect CGs, getting trapped in the helm, time not progressing, cant fuck some people) etc. Hopefully a patch is coming soon but this seems rushed or not tested very well. Which sucks since this added very little actual game content, just the event
edit: cant view the content in the vault either, Sazu also hasnt been added to the vault

Has there been any update on on the rebuild?

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
This updates such a mess, spelling errors everywhere and the event is just super buggy all around (missing chats, incorrect CGs, getting trapped in the helm, time not progressing, cant fuck some people) etc. Hopefully a patch is coming soon but this seems rushed or not tested very well. Which sucks since this added very little actual game content, just the event
edit: cant view the content in the vault either, Sazu also hasnt been added to the vault

Has there been any update on on the rebuild?
The spelling errors are proportional and really I thought the events all messy out of order. But what made me a little thoughtful is the poor organization that content brings. If you don't skip the story and read, you'll see that I'm right in what I'm talking about.
From what I saw, the Devs bring in the upgrade a full character and a bonus character addition.

Reactions: cyan101

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
a few things i would like to point out, first, i found a couple of bugs:
1- no matter what i do, i cant get the new livewire freak scene, it just bugs the conv, and it never progress.
2- when i picked superwoman, the first "interaction" got swapped to the twins one.

finally, i have to complement the costumes, they were great(well, not as big a fan of the twins slave costume to be honest, they felt... generic). my one gripe is how we cant make them wear those outside of the even. seriously, artemis suddenly went from a meh to a 10 for me.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is it possible to add some sort of checklist to the game, besides the vault or maybe more descriptive labeling in the vault. You can only access the vault in one area and even when you're looking at it, its not very clear one what exactly you're missing. Like maybe in the vault whatever is listed as locked if you scroll over it it gives a hint on what to do or something. I've played off and on for awhile I gone long periods of not playing and comeback and go okay what was doing....after a few random clicks oh okay there's some story here....Other than when you run out story with someone there's nothing to really tell you when you've done something or got everything in an area. Like all of Batgirls strip club scenes or all of Raven's scenes or anything. Unless you know exactly what you're missing from the vault. Having a better ingame checklist would be a plus.

Other than the latest update bugs and stuff, the game is overall very fun. and I enjoy playing. Just a better ingame roadmap or checklist would be nice. :)

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes