plall

Nov 6, 2018
What a game !

Even if bugs sometimes occur, it definitely is one my favourite games. I just meet two problems:

- Blackfire does not go further than stripping/ spanking
- I made a reset for two devices (Vixen and Stargirl) and I have not found the way to have them back in my cells.

Coul anyone help me ?

Mizzen

Apr 9, 2018
It's a one time only scenario, so not repeatable by default.
I know that, which is why I was looking for the registry value.

I'm actually looking for the registry value for the mercy car blowjob scene now.

EDIT: Speaking of which, I found it, mercyCS02, set that to zero and the scene repeats

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
What a game !

Even if bugs sometimes occur, it definitely is one my favourite games. I just meet two problems:

- Blackfire does not go further than stripping/ spanking
- I made a reset for two devices (Vixen and Stargirl) and I have not found the way to have them back in my cells.

Coul anyone help me ?
1) We are waiting for more content to be made. Blackfire can only dance, strip and get spanked in the cell. You can also pick her for the prison event, yacht event and halloween event. All of those events can be repeated in the Lexcorp office.

2) Go to Lexcorp -> labs -> devices -> upgrade -> pick a girl -> max out the device -> click the unlock button

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
is anyone else having problems getting Tala 2nd anal scene since the new update, i cant seem to get it no matter how many new games i start.

bullwozi

Nov 29, 2018
Sup! Enjoying the game so far :D but ss there any way to hide the text box? (quite intrusive)

*Edit*
Gunsmoke Games

I know this might make me sound like a bit of a git, but could you perhaps upload quicky altered .asset file with the text box bg as nothing/fully transparent xD tried the unity asset explorer but it just spits out corrupt tex/dds files.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LordPalpatine

Saggy

Dec 13, 2017
So i’m still having an issue launching the game on a mac book, My finder says that it just can’t be opened. I was able to play it before but for some reason it just won’t launch. Anyone have this happen?

Reactions: Jujitsism123
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes