Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I missed a couple versions so there's a lot to react to here, this is 'Wot I Think' about everything new since I last played:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goldaga

Mar 15, 2017
I think i have a new problem tho, not sure, but my dialogues in the scenes did'nt change at all, so it kinda looks like she is not 100% corrupted, not sure if they were written this way or if i lack something , I already have all the scenes unlocked
Can you post a screenshot of the dialog?

Goldaga

Mar 15, 2017
What is the "Blue" costume?
Is it the old uniform one?
Also, why is the bug that makes the "sex" option for supergirl disappear when galatea is henchwomen still exist?
The "blue" costume is indeed older or classic superman version. For the missing sex option try changing costume and using lower tier actions. Somewhere along the line "sex" reappeared for me.

Goldaga

Mar 15, 2017
Yeah I tried that but still not working.
What do I need to do?
This is the most annoying costume ever.
Make sure Galatea is your henchwoman. If she is unequip her the re-equip her then go through Supergirl's actions a few times each. Might have to grind a bit. Also I don't know if its required but you may have to do the leash scenes.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
SR7 on Bug Fix,Bonus Pack and Asset pack
-

" Asset Packs, Bonus Packs & Bugfixes
It shouldn’t be surprising to hear that SR7 didn’t have the time to implement everything he planned for the Halloween update. There are a lot of art assets in the files that haven’t been used, making an asset pack even more of a chore to cultivate. With this in mind, SR7 has decided he won’t be providing an asset pack until the Halloween event is complete.
Concerning a Potential BugFix
The Spacebar bug many of you are running into was well-known before release and honestly we were hoping less of you used the Spacebar to the extent needed for these bugs to occur. Unfortunately, SR7 doesn’t have a quick fix idea in mind and we’re incredibly crunched for time to get out the last surprise we have planned before the end of this year.
So this is how the potential bugfix is going to go. SR7 is going to spend an upcoming afternoon trying to fix the issue. If he can fix the issue, we’ll run out a bug fix. If he can’t, the bug fix is going to have to wait for the next SU update. It still won’t be happening until next week at the latest no matter and we’d appreciate it if people didn’t incessantly bother SR7 during his upcoming stream about it.
Bonus Pack is still Incoming this Month
The first bonus pack of the new “season” is coming later this month and with it all the previous bonus packs will be removed from the Patreon and made unavailable. This everyone’s final warning.
Thanks for reading,
Gunsmoke Games "
-

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The Spacebar bug many of you are running into was well-known before release and honestly we were hoping less of you used the Spacebar to the extent needed for these bugs to occur.
I don't know why anyone would be surprised by that, most people are right-handed, aren't they? When your right hand is busy, using your left on the spacebar to advance the text seems really obvious.

Gunsmoke Games I don't know if any new scenes for Galatea/Supergirl are planned anytime soon, but there's a few I'd really like to see if there's any chance of it:
  1. Galatea pushes Supergirl back against a wall, pins her hands above her head with one hand and fingers her with the other until she's mindbroken
  2. Galatea sits like when she's spanking her, spreads her legs, and Supergirl kneels between them and eats her pussy
  3. Galatea sits on Supergirl's face while Lex fucks her
I think these scenes would be really hot to see.

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
Make sure Galatea is your henchwoman. If she is unequip her the re-equip her then go through Supergirl's actions a few times each. Might have to grind a bit. Also I don't know if its required but you may have to do the leash scenes.
Yeah i did pretty much all that for 50 days straight.
Nothing happens except for the "sex" option disappearing bug.
This is the most frustrating outfit ever.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Hey, quick questions on the game:

1. How much of a grind is it to progress some ways into the game. Mainly interested in some specific female superheroes plus maybe Lois
2. How much WW and Lois content is there in the game?

Thanks for anyone who can answer that.
I dont mind spoilers btw as long as you are not quoting me dialogue 1:1.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I missed a couple versions so there's a lot to react to here, this is 'Wot I Think' about everything new since I last played:
actually, circe does meet WW, its kinda random, but you need to pick SW to the party, and go into the bar area.

similarly, if you bring Raven you can see a scene between her and Jinx.

unfortunately i dont think there's anything beyond some dialogue, it would be nice to have a new "interaction" between them.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I kind of felt it was odd the Halloween event only seemed to have options for Mantagirl, Jinx and Circe, other than who you were with, especially with the first party there were a lot more options so you could vary things each time you played through it.

Bugs:
The Livewire text shows Conv 2 and Conv 3 with nothing else on dance floor.

Superwoman/Wonder Woman first goes to Starfire/Blackfire image

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
I kind of felt it was odd the Halloween event only seemed to have options for Mantagirl, Jinx and Circe, other than who you were with, especially with the first party there were a lot more options so you could vary things each time you played through it.

Bugs:
The Livewire text shows Conv 2 and Conv 3 with nothing else on dance floor.

Superwoman/Wonder Woman first goes to Starfire/Blackfire image
Livewire is not a bug, it's just not implemented fully yet.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
does anyone know if it's possible to recruit Jinx, Talia Ah'l Gul and Rose in a single playthrough?
You can see all content, recruit all villians, capture all heroines, and do every event multiple times in a single playthrough. There is no time limit to anything.

Reactions: GreatShark

GreatShark

Mar 31, 2018
thank you both. I was unaware the yacht event carried over each time you complete it. that makes this much easier.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I know that now most of the girls requires more time to be finished, and i didn't actually bother to read the last 50 or 60 pages of this thread, there's any news about the next update ? It's for December or January ? Or we don't know nothing atm ?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes