Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah did all that more than once.
What am I missing?
Put Galatea as your henchwoman and repeat at least once, every action with Supergirl, Galatea has a Spank one with her, also, repeat everything below that (strip, blowjob, sex until cum is available, then anal, costume should unlock after that)

In my other save file i had to actually remove Galatea from the henchwoman position to unlock the costume, but that was before the bugfix release.

I assume the wedding with Talia comes out of her interactions during the yacht event? Or is it tied to Chesire's stuff?
I think is tied to both ? Almost certain that Chesire is, because Talia didn't even visit me until i complete the cell scenes with Chesire (Artemis is not necessary)

Oct 15, 2017
Could anyone provide a savegame with 2.2.444 content complete but not 2.2.5? I've deleted my registry entry for SU like Carvangar suggested and saved, but apparently it didn't and now my save is gone :D I know there is a save on the first page but it is for 2.2.2 and if possible I would like to skip repeating those parts to get to the new content.

Jujitsism123

Apr 2, 2019
Thats what I used but it is still saying, The application "SU_2.2.5mac" can't be opened. Now this isn't the issue of unpacking it like I think you think it is. This is what it says when I try to play.
Hold down the Control Key when you click to open, I should give you the option to chose to open the program or not

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Try putting on her Blue costume and working your way down through the actions available.
Wow, Thx it actually worked, but i didnt need to do all the scenes, with the blue costume i actually got a Spanking scene with Galatea and the next night triggered the Slut Costume. Thx

Reactions: Goldaga

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I think i have a new problem tho, not sure, but my dialogues in the scenes did'nt change at all, so it kinda looks like she is not 100% corrupted, not sure if they were written this way or if i lack something , I already have all the scenes unlocked

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
You mean next year,right?
We know that WW/SW and SF/BF will come after the launch of the rebuild not before.
Audrey I can see her in update next year together with another blonde-Stargirl.

Yeah the halloween poll was 2 years ago and it takes several months.
So long that I didn't remember that Blackfire was suppose to be "egyptian princess":)
BTW are GG from Russia or just happen to know russian like realy good?/That Stargirl:)/
Also if I remember right for Artemis wins some Devil costume not the Sexy Commando,Cheshire was cop, WW was french maid,Starfire something space
Mercy-Baroness,Batgirl-Daphne,Supergirl-Sailor Moon?Galatea-something like WVM school outfits?
Too bad. Still, I have a job atm so no reason to retrieve my donnuts. Still, the wait can be agonozing. Not usually, but there are times when i remember about SR7 style and I can't help but check this forum in desperation

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Will the update at the end of November be released as planned or is this it?

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
Jinx is missing. I don't know what happened exactly, but I got her to show up in the Legion HQ once and I don't know where to find her now.

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
Wow, Thx it actually worked, but i didnt need to do all the scenes, with the blue costume i actually got a Spanking scene with Galatea and the next night triggered the Slut Costume. Thx
What is the "Blue" costume?
Is it the old uniform one?
Also, why is the bug that makes the "sex" option for supergirl disappear when galatea is henchwomen still exist?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I assume the wedding with Talia comes out of her interactions during the yacht event? Or is it tied to Chesire's stuff?
Both.You need to do all interactions with Talia on the first yacht event+going all the way with Cheshire,anal included.

Reactions: KaiserST

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Pretty sure that's not right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also in the halloween event Livewire has her first conversation. But then afterwards, it just says conversation 2. conversation 3. with a repeat dance scene on both. What's that about? Is not complete or did something go awry?

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Pretty sure that's not right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also in the halloween event Livewire has her first conversation. But then afterwards, it just says conversation 2. conversation 3. with a repeat dance scene on both. What's that about? Is not complete or did something go awry?
At least the huge tits are right:)
I realy hope that 2020 will bring both WW/SW and SF/BF.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes