IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
Man, the Halloween update is really buggy. Cant even see half the scenes cuz the dialogue gets mixed with other interactions, leads to a loop, then just gets stuck on one frame and wont progress.

Reactions: waldo1

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Decided to replay the Halloween party with the other options:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, Gunsmoke Games I noticed that if you keep visiting the bridge, Victoria will start talking about how she needs to rest before another round before the first round even happens.

ovoalonso

Sep 1, 2017
Having the same problem. Are you also on MacOS Catalina? Maybe GunsmokeGames didn't update this Version for the new OS.
Think its a mac permission issue, i got something similar trying to open it, but then i used a fix that a found on another thread and worked, although its not a bug fix for the core game.
Anyway for MAC versions i use this fix whenever it looks like a permision issue (often with unity or RPGM), its pretty easy to use just unzip it, double click on it, it will open a terminal window so drag the SU app to the terminal window press enter and done. The app should work normally.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Will we get more hentch women added later on? Will cheetah get breasts with nipples? and maybe an outfit for her?

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
i finally got the halloween event , i had to have everything else to to this point of release to max , including lois lane . I am assuming when the other henchwomen who are not pickable Mercy , Harley and Galatea that they will be paired as well . my guesses are Galatea and supergirl , Harley and catwoman , Mercy and Lois lane . i am sure more characters from the 1st yacht event , Rose , star sapphire , morgana , penguin and girls , poison ivy ( to be caught with harley by Lex lol ) cheetah & Giganta will be added , but i would love to see heroes who are broken at this point added Vixen , Miss Martian & Terra where they are used by the villians on the boat maybe in the hot tub when you check it eg Terra and star sapphire making out in the hot tub or fucking either is good . And Maxima , Taila , sazu and Shiva . But again i feel the other parts of the game need completion first 4 heroes still have got cells still yet

Reactions: Master of Puppets

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
Decided to replay the Halloween party with the other options:
Also, Gunsmoke Games I noticed that if you keep visiting the bridge, Victoria will start talking about how she needs to rest before another round before the first round even happens.
Blackfire has been the best thing so far in a game full of quality shit. Its a testament to how great the henchwoman bullying is. The halloween stuff has me convinced that if we ever get WW/SW tho, it'll be over.

Jujitsism123

Apr 2, 2019
Love this game, but i'm going to wait for a fix, its just too buggy to enjoy. Halloween party freezes every time i go to check the jaccuzi

TFD

May 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to use somebody else's savefile on Mac version? As in, how do I replace my save with theirs on Mac? Please, somebody tell me.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes