DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
For some reason, I can't get into the business office of LexCorp after installing this recent update. It sends me straight to the underground levels instead of letting me choose.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
The guide really needs to be updated. The game has too much RNG and it never tells you when you reach the end of a character's content so you're often stuck having to redo everything tons of times.

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
I had a bug with Supergirl on my save but it went back to normal. Well, I think it's happening to you too. You have to have all the conversations, if you already did, go to another step, now do a Spank and after a BJ with Supergirl with Galatea being your henchwoman. After Sex and Anal. I think this is so, the "Spank" option will appear, will appear Galatea> Spank. If it did not appear, it is because a bug occurred, remove Galatea from your henchwoman and put another, and after 5 days (example) put her back, if it did not appear "Spank" of Galatea, I'm sorry I don't know how to help.
That option I have already.
But I tried that for 5 days straight but it still doesn't work.

Zimbabawe9128

Apr 18, 2019
The guide really needs to be updated. The game has too much RNG and it never tells you when you reach the end of a character's content so you're often stuck having to redo everything tons of times.
What on earth. It's not RNG. You keep spamming the options and you get everything eventually.

There is a spank scene between galatea and supergirl.
I dont know what I have to do, I tried everything for over 30 in-game days already.
Use galatia as henchwoman and try every single option. It's not about the ingame days btw

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
qiuck question mybe i already missed it. how to get all the castums even the halloween stuff. i know have been tring evey thing i can think of to get them.

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
What on earth. It's not RNG. You keep spamming the options and you get everything eventually.

Use galatia as henchwoman and try every single option. It's not about the ingame days btw
Did all of the event already.
Although there is a bug that makes the sex option disappear.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
never was good at getting the new content open in the game. plues after i quet play when i restart i have to wait for a black screen before the girls show. what's with that

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
I don't think you understand what RNG is.
He does... I think you don't
RNG means "Random number generator", meaning luck for certain event to happen
this game unlocks the next action when you do the last one before 3 times (and if nothing new appears, there's nothing new to appear), so there's not RNG in this game
and in special events you are told what to do in order for them to happen, so...

Reactions: xMendoza

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
So what RNG is there in the cells? Only one I can see is that very rarely a girl will be completely unavailable.
He does... I think you don't
RNG means "Random number generator", meaning luck for certain event to happen
this game unlocks the next action when you do the last one before 3 times (and if nothing new appears, there's nothing new to appear), so there's not RNG in this game
and in special events you are told what to do in order for them to happen, so...
Then I stand corrected. What exact action gave you the option for BJ with Lois? And what are the exact actions to unlock Maxima's visit? Cause to me both of these things seemed pretty random.

Also, Rose visiting the hideout and opening her route, Rose then being available for hire, Tala doing her "meditation" or w/e the fuck she was doing making her unavailable to talk, Talia visiting you after the Yacht event, etc.

All of these seemed relatively random to me with tons of RNG. What was I missing?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Then I stand corrected. What exact action gave you the option for BJ with Lois? And what are the exact actions to unlock Maxima's visit? Cause to me both of these things seemed pretty random.

Also, Rose visiting the hideout and opening her route, Rose then being available for hire, Tala doing her "meditation" or w/e the fuck she was doing making her unavailable to talk, Talia visiting you after the Yacht event, etc.

All of these seemed relatively random to me with tons of RNG. What was I missing?
Lois' blowjob is unlocked the same as all actions, do the action before it (in this case handjob) until the new one is unlocked.
The events in the office may be random, nobody said there was no randomness in the game at all, just not in the cells.

• Angry
Reactions: Carcosa_

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Lois' blowjob is unlocked the same as all actions, do the action before it (in this case handjob) until the new one is unlocked.
The events in the office may be random, nobody said there was no randomness in the game at all, just not in the cells.
I did do all of her actions and it never opened up. I kept spamming everything and skipping days until I got bored and went for other stuff and when I went back to her the option was available for some reason.

And I never mentioned the cells, you did. I just said the game has a lot of RNG. But even the cells have RNG, like the Killer Frost scenes.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I did do all of her actions and it never opened up. I kept spamming everything and skipping days until I got bored and went for other stuff and when I went back to her the option was available for some reason.

And I never mentioned the cells, you did. I just said the game has a lot of RNG. But even the cells have RNG, like the Killer Frost scenes.
You talked about 'the end of a character's content', that's obviously talking about the cells. And while I don't know exactly how the triggers for Killer Frost work, I don't believe them to be random.

• Angry
Reactions: Carcosa_

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You talked about 'the end of a character's content', that's obviously talking about the cells. And while I don't know exactly how the triggers for Killer Frost work, I don't believe them to be random.
Killer Frost playing with henchwomen/actualy it's the other way around:)/ realy looks like random to me.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Killer Frost playing with henchwomen/actualy it's the other way around:)/ realy looks like random to me.
I don't believe it is, I think it depends on who your henchwoman is but the trick is that the girl who shows up is a different one to the current henchwoman. I may be wrong, but that's what it seemed to be to me.

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
There are definitely RNG elements in the game. (as was established when one broke and was fixed in a patch before the next update... I think it was Talia after the Yacht content)... So Cell RNG is mostly if the girl ignores you/is busy/whatever other reason you don't get to interact with her that day. But as stated when you go to Killer Frosts after the story content stating she is going to be used by all your henchwomen (It's been a while since I did it last, that might even be the first cell conversation I don't remember) then there is RNG on whichever henchwomen who a, isn't currently assigned to you and b, doesn't already have a scene.

There is RNG similar to the cell lockout on Tala and Roulette, Roulette's you can get to happen less if you pay her.

As mentioned I believe Talia, Maxima and Ravager visiting after the Yacht are on RNG (though due to issues it may have been moved to a set number of days I'm not sure...) There are probably more this is just what I can remember off the top of my head but it is definitely an element present in the game!

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
So SR7 was active in the discord server lately and here are some of his blessed words..

SunsetRiders7 Today at 3:54 AM
"Most of the base ideas have been around forever. It takes years sometimes for something to just get in there
There will be a lot more events of various sizes
Probably not too many giant ones like the prison, yacht and halloween ones though"

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes