Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Does anyone have a 100% save? I had to reset my computer cause i got the "unfinished update bug" reboot's nonstop so i had to reset and lost my save for the game.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
quick question, anyone knows if the halloween event is finished? it felt like it was missing some characters. any news if it will remain like that or if they will add more characters later?

Jun 10, 2018
I've been in and out of the game over the past year. Apologies for being that guy, but is there somewhere where the following information might be available:
  1. Confirmation that the Halloween event is here to stay? I imagine what with the amount of work it must have taken it's going to be a permanent event.
  2. Bugginess of the most current build. Is the game in a playable state currently?
  3. Any other information on the rebuild. Last I read via the front page they were hoping to have the rebuild done by roughly this time of year, any updates on that?
  4. Roadmaps. I would see these posted by the team over the years and they were pretty useful I thought. Don't know if they still do them and where they're most likely to be posted?
  5. Best platform to discuss updates etc. Instead of answering all the above, you could make me work for my answers. Is it worth me digging for all this either here on f95, patreon, discord, or somewhere else?
Thanks for your time gents!

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
Got a question that's been rattling around in my head for A while now, in the lab you have the robotics option, that can't be used right now and you have Metallo which leads me to believe that Lex will screw with him and turn him to Into some kind of sex-bot, which leads me to wonder if any of the male characters in this game will become gender bent versions of themselves

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
quick question, anyone knows if the halloween event is finished? it felt like it was missing some characters. any news if it will remain like that or if they will add more characters later?
Livewire still needs complete, but from what I understand there is more to come.

Got a question that's been rattling around in my head for A while now, in the lab you have the robotics option, that can't be used right now and you have Metallo which leads me to believe that Lex will screw with him and turn him to Into some kind of sex-bot, which leads me to wonder if any of the male characters in this game will become gender bent versions of themselves
Not sure if that will happen, as it seems that Lex is actually pretty good about not screwing over the male villains (aside from Grodd and well he deserves it)

I've been in and out of the game over the past year. Apologies for being that guy, but is there somewhere where the following information might be available:
  1. Confirmation that the Halloween event is here to stay? I imagine what with the amount of work it must have taken it's going to be a permanent event.
  2. Bugginess of the most current build. Is the game in a playable state currently?
  3. Any other information on the rebuild. Last I read via the front page they were hoping to have the rebuild done by roughly this time of year, any updates on that?
  4. Roadmaps. I would see these posted by the team over the years and they were pretty useful I thought. Don't know if they still do them and where they're most likely to be posted?
  5. Best platform to discuss updates etc. Instead of answering all the above, you could make me work for my answers. Is it worth me digging for all this either here on f95, patreon, discord, or somewhere else?
Thanks for your time gents!
Let's see
1. Yes it is, as you said too much work to not be permanent.
2. Very playable
3. What you see is what we got.
4. For the most part the guides are helpful located on first page.
5. Yes :D Probably patreon and discord though

Hopefully that helps

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
You talked about 'the end of a character's content', that's obviously talking about the cells. And while I don't know exactly how the triggers for Killer Frost work, I don't believe them to be random.
Except some characters never enter the cells, so their "end content" has nothing to do with cells. And I repeat, Killer Frost is complete RNG.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I don't believe it is, I think it depends on who your henchwoman is but the trick is that the girl who shows up is a different one to the current henchwoman. I may be wrong, but that's what it seemed to be to me.
Of course it depends of the henchwoman,but which will happen
1.you see SW or BF playing with KF or Lex is free to use her is random.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks there the answers. just stating that if it was random i do the cell every day when i rest. did they remove the witch woman's meditation fuck are am i missing something. do they have a working walkthrough sorry if it was already said.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Of course it depends of the henchwoman,but which will happen
1.you see SW or BF playing with KF or Lex is free to use her is random.
All I can say is it didn't appear that way to me. Maybe it is, and it was just a coincidence that I got a new scene each time I switched to a different henchwoman and not before, things like that will happen when things are random. Unfortunately it's too far into the game to easily check.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It actualy happen with me too.Strange.I was sure that you need the exact girl in order to trigger the scene.
Well, there's a good reason for it to be a different girl than your current henchwoman; your current henchwoman is following Lex around, she's too busy to be fucking KF without you.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I got that bug wich "resets" Supergirl cell progress when you switch Galatea as your henchwoman, now every time i go to Supergirl cell it's like she's not "corrupted" enough, is there any way to fix this without a new save ?

/Breed

Dec 10, 2017
So I may have permanently glitched the story mode. I exited out of the game right before the prison event starts while talking to Amanda Waller. when I opened the game again it was the normal city screen and I couldn't meet with grodd for the ambush and I don't have to option to reset any events. Anyone know of a workaround? Or a way to restart the Grodd heists?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes