ios123

Oct 26, 2017
does Ravager has her own room??? how to get her? i reset the yatch event and have 2 scene with her but she doesn't show up :(

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
which ones?
Check out the changelog. It had to do with the Halloween yacht event.
When you took Superwoman/Wonderwoman, one of their scenes was missing. And when you chose Blackfire/Starfire, it would show the Cheshire/Artemis scene instead. Those have been fixed.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
does Ravager has her own room??? how to get her? i reset the yatch event and have 2 scene with her but she doesn't show up :(
You have to catch her in the hot tub after getting the scene where she makes an ass of herself at the bar. I think there might be another scene with her after that before she comes for you. After you've gotten her scene, she'll randomly (and incredibly rarely) show up in the villain hideout to hire. Then you can put her in your bedroom for one or two more scenes.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
There'll be another update before the end of 2019 ? Or the next big one will come only early 2020 ?

May 26, 2018
How does one activate the Halloween event? idk if it is a bug because I haven't had the Talia event AT ALL since playing the game so I don't even know if its a deeper problem with that.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
How does one activate the Halloween event? idk if it is a bug because I haven't had the Talia event AT ALL since playing the game so I don't even know if its a deeper problem with that.
Complete the Yatch event once then talk to Roulette in Glamour Slam, she'll prepare the Halloween Party and you have 5 days to choose a henchwoman to accompany you (Superwoman, Cheshire or Blackfire) you can also choose Tala (not Talia) after doing the Halloween Party and repeating it in the office

Also, for Talia Events, do all her scenes in the Yatch Event, and also complete Cheshire Cell arc (Artemis included just to be safe) and while doing visit the office to see Talia scenes and progress her story

May 26, 2018
Complete the Yatch event once then talk to Roulette in Glamour Slam, she'll prepare the Halloween Party and you have 5 days to choose a henchwoman to accompany you (Superwoman, Cheshire or Blackfire) you can also choose Tala (not Talia) after doing the Halloween Party and repeating it in the office
Thank You!

Reactions: Punkreas

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You must hire and send her to Lex's room.
There'll be another update before the end of 2019 ? Or the next big one will come only early 2020 ?
Yes,there will be one more update for this year.My guess the rest of the Halloween event.
We are waiting for these.
Mercy/Lois as Baroness/Skin Tight Reporter
Harley/Batgirl as Festival Slut/Daphne Scooby Doo
Galatea/Supergirl as School Girl/Sailor Scout
At least these are costumes that have win at the halloween competition in 2017.

Last edited:

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Does resetting the yacht event mess with the Talia wedding stuff at all?
No, you can reset the prison and yatch events anytime you want, all you did after them will stay the same, you can do this to unlock both Ravager/Rose and Jinx in the Legion HQ

Reactions: Sole
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes