Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
My guess it's for a little of Blackfire and Starfire content which will pretty much complete the Titans, or maybe they'll be the first 2020 update before the other girls who doesn't have any cell content, just speculations though

Reactions: waldo1

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
A little help triggering the new content? I just got a new lasso event for WW nothing else happens
Look at the OP, there is a scene checklist from 2 major updates ago. Also look through the changelogs and you will see what content is in the game.

Reactions: Yelets_

Kaz_Ure

Aug 17, 2018
Look at the OP, there is a scene checklist from 2 major updates ago. Also look through the changelogs and you will see what content is in the game.
Ohhhh i see they fixed the event for them.... I was skipping days and speaking with em like a dumbass

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
an idea for the galatea and supergirl cosplay, would be Mileena and kitana from mortal kombat. being a clone of hers, with an evil twist is basically the mileena and kitana whole shtick and lets be honest, Lex as Shao Khan would fit even more.

as for harley and batgirl, they could make, Cinderella and Ariel. with lex as Gaston.
and for Mercy and Lois, i think it would be great if they went Aerith and Tifa and of course, Lex as Sephiroth... with the wig included.

Reactions: septacycell

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
creators , maybe when we get to a certain stage , after the prison story and the original yacht party , can there be a secondary cheat page to hire poison ivy , rose , jinx , metallo , bane

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes