armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
My guess it's for a little of Blackfire and Starfire content which will pretty much complete the Titans, or maybe they'll be the first 2020 update before the other girls who doesn't have any cell content, just speculations though
Almost sure we won't see them before rebuild is ready.Both WW/SW and SF/BF will have to wait for that time.
Excluding them,that means we have only Stargirl with some cell content.Of course they can start with a new girl and wait for rebuild before finishing others.

Reactions: strenif

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Agreed. The cells with a henchwomen involved are super complex.
Artemis's cell is still a little buggy because fungus's flow chart just can't handle all the variables.
For supergirl Sun just didn't put Gala in the scene at all to keep it as simple as possible.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Agreed. The cells with a henchwomen involved are super complex.
Artemis's cell is still a little buggy because fungus's flow chart just can't handle all the variables.
For supergirl Sun just didn't put Gala in the scene at all to keep it as simple as possible.
I wish one of the next 3 to be Stargirl.And maybe to finish Audrey:)
I don't know what they have planned for 2020 but for 2019 i can say that they worked really hard.
We can only speculate.
Still there is some characters that must be done in 2020 in no particular order.
Huntress,Black Canary,Stargirl,Zatanna,Mercy,Lois,Harley.
They all are waiting 4+ years now.
If they keep the same schedule maybe we can expect 4 old superheroines to be done and to get 2 completely new.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hard to say. I believe the next update will not be cell focused at all. After the Holidays we should get an updated road map which will tell us what they have in mind for 2020.

OldFriend1987

Jan 25, 2018
Can someone help me? I recently had to restore my pc and now I downloaded the game via Mega but when I open it, its says "Unknow metod in ....." all the files, help pls?

D

Deleted member 1808158

How evil is this game, exactly? I love DC women but idk if I wanna be mean to them and stuff, lol.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
How evil is this game, exactly? I love DC women but idk if I wanna be mean to them and stuff, lol.
So there are two parts to the game. The cells, and the Brothel/Glamour slam...

The Brothel/Glamour slam you mind control these heroines into mindless sex objects who either dance or fuck for money. You then use said money to turn more of their friends into the same thing. The girls don't have any personality at all. This is probably the most 'evil' part of the game as its just objectification.

The second part is the cell content. The girls have personality and act like themselves and Luthor slowly but surely breaks them down until they give it up. There is a lot of characterisation going on here and some of the lines are really cool and sometimes even funny. This is probably the best part of the game.

There is also the events, but Luthor is more egoistic than outright evil.

So I wouldn't say the game is evil... So long as you don't think to hard about the whole mind control aspect.... Otherwise... yeah. :p

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So there are two parts to the game. The cells, and the Brothel/Glamour slam...

The Brothel/Glamour slam you mind control these heroines into mindless sex objects who either dance or fuck for money. You then use said money to turn more of their friends into the same thing. The girls don't have any personality at all. This is probably the most 'evil' part of the game as its just objectification.

The second part is the cell content. The girls have personality and act like themselves and Luthor slowly but surely breaks them down until they give it up. There is a lot of characterisation going on here and some of the lines are really cool and sometimes even funny. This is probably the best part of the game.

There is also the events, but Luthor is more egoistic than outright evil.

So I wouldn't say the game is evil... So long as you don't think to hard about the whole mind control aspect.... Otherwise... yeah. :p
Lex is just an egomaniac that jealous of superman.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes