Strykerja

May 17, 2018
I've completed everyone's content except for Talia Maxima and who ever that priest lady is that is with Talia.

Edit: Nevermind. Took well over a hundred days but Talia finally showed up.

Last edited:

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
Lois was one of the first characters Ive always unlocked, but this last build I got very on the game but I havent seen her yet, anyone knows how to start her "quest" ?

Also is there a way to go to the yacht again ?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Lois was one of the first characters Ive always unlocked, but this last build I got very on the game but I havent seen her yet, anyone knows how to start her "quest" ?

Also is there a way to go to the yacht again ?
Dunno about lois but to do the yacht again, go to the office and reset event, you can then immediately choose which girl you want to take and it drops you into the event.

Reactions: Aymier09
Feb 27, 2018
Complete the Yatch event once then talk to Roulette in Glamour Slam, she'll prepare the Halloween Party and you have 5 days to choose a henchwoman to accompany you (Superwoman, Cheshire or Blackfire) you can also choose Tala (not Talia) after doing the Halloween Party and repeating it in the office
thank you

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How does that happen then? In hte intro you capture either Batwoman, Black Canary, or Huntress right? SO shouldn't they already go into the cells?
Only certain characters can go into cells, you have to upgrade THEIR specific devices to the max to put in a cell, otherwise they can work at the other 2 places.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
How does that happen then? In hte intro you capture either Batwoman, Black Canary, or Huntress right? SO shouldn't they already go into the cells?
This will help you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So in short you need to level up the device to lvl.6 and then use the unlock option-this way the superheroine will be send into the cells.So far only Terra,Miss Martian,Artemis,Batgirl,Vixen and Supergirl can go into the cells.Audrey,Killer Frost,Galatea,Sheshire,Blackfire and Superwoman also will go into the cells.
Also I must add that you need level 1 device to capture Artemis,level 3 device for Miss Martian,level 2 device for Starfire and forget about Terra-level 2 or 3.
Also something for Starfire fans.

BTW they are showing Cassie Sandsmark instead of Donna Troy as a background
And completely ignore Koriand'r/Komand'r for obvious reason:)

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Locke and Smoke were blowing hot air out of their asses at each other and Locke is gone.
RIP in piece SU Rebuild

F
That sounds like a realy bad thing for the rebuild and the future of the game.
Because without functional rebuild they will spend more time fixing bugs,than making new content.
But let's be honest.
We know that Locke have a difficult personality to put it mildly.
Still something good can come from this.
When life gives you lemons,make a lemonade.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes