Viressa

May 24, 2018
Where on my computer are the save files located?
Nowhere: The game stores all the save data as variables in the windows registry. Yes, that's very bad design. Fixing it is what the port to Renpy is supposed to be for (though who knows if it'll happen, given the recent news).

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018

Locke and Smoke were blowing hot air out of their asses at each other and Locke is gone.
RIP in piece SU Rebuild

F
Rebuild is still a go!

That sounds like a realy bad thing for the rebuild and the future of the game.
Because without functional rebuild they will spend more time fixing bugs,than making new content.
But let's be honest.
We know that Locke have a difficult personality to put it mildly.
Still something good can come from this.
When life gives you lemons,make a lemonade.
The rebuild is fine, we are getting the project files and will continue on with the it. There will be a post tomorrow with further details.

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Well it seems they will keep making the rebuild.But there will be some delay.
So my guess is that there won't be a roadmap anytime soon.
I realy hope the rebuild will be ready in no longer than 4-5 months.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

Moving Forward
Clearly with the recent changes there would be some concern regarding the current projects that we have going on at GG. Firstly, SU in its current state isn’t affected by this change. Plus there will be questions regarding a replacement, and how we are going to handle that. Lastly there will be questions on what happened, which will be answered further down.
SU Rebuild
Locke is willfully turning over all the project files, and once we get those we will assess the progress and a plan of action. The rebuild is still a go, and a top priority for us moving forward. This will cause a delay, the length we do not know. But we are working to make it as short as possible.
A Replacement
A replacement is being sourced locally. This will help us out in many ways, we are excited to move in this direction.
What Happened
Well creative differences (just like in Hollywood!). Which resulted in a fundamental breakdown in the relationship between Locke and Gunsmoke Games ownership. This happens in business everyday, it’s never an easy decision to let someone go.

Gunsmoke Games

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
hey everyone, i am currently writing down ideas for a Marvel version of this game, i already have a rough idea of what the story would be but the rest of it is a little tricky, this is what i've gotten so far-

Heroines:
She-Hulk
Black Widow
Elektra
Scarlet Witch
Storm
Ms. Marvel
Jean Grey
X-23
Squirrel Girl
The Wasp
Captain Marvel
Invisible Woman
Rogue

Henchwomen:
Vanessa Fisk
Typhoid Mary
Titania

Hirable Villains:
Absorbing Man
Batroc the Leaper
Blackout
Chameleon
Bushwacker
Foolkiller

Hirable Villainesses:
Mystique
Poundcakes
Lady Deathstrike
Iron Maiden

if anyone out there has any ideas or thoughts let me know.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
hey everyone, i am currently writing down ideas for a Marvel version of this game, i already have a rough idea of what the story would be but the rest of it is a little tricky, this is what i've gotten so far-

Heroines:
She-Hulk
Black Widow
Elektra
Scarlet Witch
Storm
Ms. Marvel
Jean Grey
X-23
Squirrel Girl
The Wasp
Captain Marvel
Invisible Woman
Rogue

Henchwomen:
Vanessa Fisk
Typhoid Mary
Titania

Hirable Villains:
Absorbing Man
Batroc the Leaper
Blackout
Chameleon
Bushwacker
Foolkiller

Hirable Villainesses:
Mystique
Poundcakes
Lady Deathstrike
Iron Maiden

if anyone out there has any ideas or thoughts let me know.
sorry that will never happen

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes