Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
Ok but that has nothing to do with this game. Keep it on topic. Making suggestions means nothing if you aren't making a game off of it.
that's what i'm trying to do, i want to get the bones of the game together so that i can present the idea to Gunsmoke Games so that when this game eventually ends they'll have something that they can roll right into (read my previous posts, Lex and Grodd accidentally end up in the marvel universe)

Reactions: dragonslayerarthur

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
How do I fix a black screen? It happes after I interact with anyone (sex, blowjob, strip, etc.)

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
Personally I'd take a Marvel villain as MC. Animated Marvel ain't shit compared to DCAU tho
true, but the story i was thinking of was that Lex and Grodd accidentally travel to the marvel universe and Lex assumes the identity of the kingpin with the help of kingpin's wife after he mysteriously dies.

Reactions: TNTed

mr_jackkk

Jun 20, 2019
is wonder woman developed yet? If yes I'm having a bug where I showed her audrey and then I showed her super woman, both said WW would be heir slave and now everytime I try using the lasso she responds yes master, but there isn't anything i can do besides saying i don't want to use the lasso on her anymore

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
is wonder woman developed yet? If yes I'm having a bug where I showed her audrey and then I showed her super woman, both said WW would be heir slave and now everytime I try using the lasso she responds yes master, but there isn't anything i can do besides saying i don't want to use the lasso on her anymore
The other content with WW is during the Halloween party.You must choose Superwoman.Then you will have fun with both.
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-555-gunsmoke-games.326/page-682#post-2597478

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Is 2.3 coming this month? Or was it delayed due to release of halloween event?
Either way, what character is the upcoming update about?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
“It takes time to draw”

The devs can use that excuse when there’s no obvious copy and paste poses. Until then, it’s god damn obvious it’s Patreon milking.
This is actualy truth.If you never try to draw something,maybe you won't know it:)Of course you just acting like ...
Is 2.3 coming this month? Or was it delayed due to release of halloween event?
Either way, what character is the upcoming update about?
There must be some misunderstanding.We won't see 2.3 anytime soon.
Now we are waiting for 2.2.6.The one you ask 2.3 will be out around the end of 2020.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes