undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
There must be some misunderstanding.We won't see 2.3 anytime soon.
Now we are waiting for 2.2.6.The one you ask 2.3 will be out around the end of 2020.
Thanks for the answer. I didn't follow this game for a while so I didn't know whats going on.
But 2.3 in the end of 2020, really? I thought they were on a two-month cycle?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: f95cuckhold

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for the answer. I didn't follow this game for a while so I didn't know whats going on.
But 2.3 in the end of 2020, really? I thought they were on a two-month cycle?
Next update is 2.2.6, 2.2.7, 2.2.8, etc, so if they keep the 2 month cycle starting January, 2.3 might come only later 2020 counting the bugfixes in between

Reactions: undef1ned

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Next update is 2.2.6, 2.2.7, 2.2.8, etc, so if they keep the 2 month cycle starting January, 2.3 might come only later 2020 counting the bugfixes in between
Oh, yeah, indeed. I kinda forgot the order new versions come out. I for some reason thought that he last number changes when the bugfixed version is released...
The version I was speaking of is 2.2.6, not 2.3 apparently. Thank you for clarifying ;p

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
The game stores your save files in the windows registry, not as files on your hard drive.
Is this still true? If so where? Once I remove it I'll be done with the game forever.
No sane developer does that shit. The number of potential issues saving to the registry is just not worth it and it add frivolous data like this to the windows registry is just idiotic to say the least.
If you can write to the registry it shouldn't be any problem creating a text file and saving the same information there.
Seriously it is shit like this that I am honestly starting to side with there being a licensing requirement for developers.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Is this still true? If so where? Once I remove it I'll be done with the game forever.
No sane developer does that shit. The number of potential issues saving to the registry is just not worth it and it add frivolous data like this to the windows registry is just idiotic to say the least.
If you can write to the registry it shouldn't be any problem creating a text file and saving the same information there.
Seriously it is shit like this that I am honestly starting to side with there being a licensing requirement for developers.
Far as I can tell, it's all in
Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited
. Delete that, and it should all be cleaned out.

Reactions: Punkreas

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No Incest ?
There's Cheshire/Artemis who are sisters, they have a few scenes together, as do Starfire/Blackfire.
Do you count clones? Lex has no biological relatives but a couple of the clones call him 'Daddy', and Supergirl has a scene with her clone.
And if you just want to be called 'Daddy', that's an option for a number of other girls.

• Haha
Reactions: pinkie96 and TNTed

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Far as I can tell, it's all in
Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited
. Delete that, and it should all be cleaned out.
Much appreciated.

Hopefully the developer changes this. The game looked pretty entertaining. Other applications that have done this have ended up on windows malware listing.
It is clearly defined what the windows registry is intended for. Configuration it was intended to replace ini files and config.sys not saved game data.
Microsoft is pretty adamant about it because of the number of issues that can be caused to a system if someone missuses it and or makes a mistake.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Much appreciated.

Hopefully the developer changes this. The game looked pretty entertaining. Other applications that have done this have ended up on windows malware listing.
It is clearly defined what the windows registry is intended for. Configuration it was intended to replace ini files and config.sys not saved game data.
Microsoft is pretty adamant about it because of the number of issues that can be caused to a system if someone missuses it and or makes a mistake.
As I understand it, the remake will use save files like a proper game when it's completed. It doesn't bother me anyway, because I use wine rather than an actual Windows box.

Reactions: User #1751331

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
As I understand it, the remake will use save files like a proper game when it's completed. It doesn't bother me anyway, because I use wine rather than an actual Windows box.
That's kind of funny with 80% of my systems running linux I didn't even think of playing it on there.
Good to here though he will be moving to a saved file system.
To many people don't get why this type of stuff is bad. It used to be software developers could never produce something like this without the ability to understand why this type of action is a problem. But between being able to use some many other products and not actually having to learn stuff down to the hardware level as in the past new developers are not taught it.

For those that want to know well it is fairly simple.
The registry in windows isn't just for storing software configuration but also driver configuration information as well. The more you read and write to an area on a disk such as in this type of usage it creates physical damage on the drive in that location. If you remember the old zip drive methods that people used to use. We ended up scrapping a bunch of those drives because of the compression usage we decided to open the drives up and look at the platters in them. It created a physical grove in the disks. The reason is each and every time when using compression it goes back and starts at the same place. Well the registry doesn't make a lot of movement and reading from it is less of an issue but going back and writing to it over and over again is asking to create problems. It would actually be less of an issue if it was on an SSD because of the way SSDs move stuff around to avoid rewriting to area over and over again that is on newer SSDs with that feature.
The shorter version is simply because of how and what the registry is it invites corruption and the problems can go from rather small to massive meaning you could be forced to use a rescue disk and try and rebuild your registry and if you don't have it backed up you can be stuck trying to rebuild it the hardway or reinstalling.

black fang

Sep 27, 2017
I tried to play this game. I really did. but it's buggy as hell. had to reset 456 times just to finish halloween event.

and one more thing that bothers me is the lack of artwork. i mean, you get all the text that describes a "sex scene" and you only get one scene... before you had Powergirl (Galatea) rip off her costume, and that was in 3 scenes, but now you have a description of Superwoman undressing Wonder Woman and squeezing her tits, and laying her down next to Lex when he gropes her, and yet, all you got is one scene. even later the text goes "you pound WW and SW in every position possible that night." well at least you could have had 3 scenes of that...
Not sure if u are new to the world of adult games but almost all novel style games do their scenes and art this way, more description than actual art. For the amount of time the game has existed sure there isnt enough art relatively speaking but nonetheless expect this ratio of art to text from most games. And if people count dozens of variations on one scene via clothes, facial expressions etc as more art for a scene well then yes this game has little art.

Edit: I thought about it a little more and realised that your issue isnt so much as to lack of art its the visual disconnect from the text compared to art. Which is actually poor writing on their part and I have also felt this at times, more so with SU than any other game. They add text for parts of the scene that really dont match up very well.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
and one more thing that bothers me is the lack of artwork. i mean, you get all the text that describes a "sex scene" and you only get one scene... before you had Powergirl (Galatea) rip off her costume, and that was in 3 scenes, but now you have a description of Superwoman undressing Wonder Woman and squeezing her tits, and laying her down next to Lex when he gropes her, and yet, all you got is one scene. even later the text goes "you pound WW and SW in every position possible that night." well at least you could have had 3 scenes of that...
That is very much a weakness of the game, and particularly the two yacht sequences.

_donjulio_

Feb 15, 2018
could've sworn I played a previous update on my Mac... now the latest build won't launch. Is there a fix? or a way to let dev know to compile in 64bit for Mac?

Reactions: Saggy

Saggy

Dec 13, 2017
could've sworn I played a previous update on my Mac... now the latest build won't launch. Is there a fix? or a way to let dev know to compile in 64bit for Mac?
Pretty sure the dev has known because this has happened with the past couple updates. Best thing to due is to revert back to mojave but even then its a pain in the ass to do, and can mess up other games you have installed.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes