pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
i think the "halloween " event when updated should be called just the Costume yacht party , there are many people who dont celebrate, if that is even the right term , halloween it isnt a global holiday

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
i think the "halloween " event when updated should be called just the Costume yacht party , there are many people who dont celebrate, if that is even the right term , halloween it isnt a global holiday
Then Satan needs to get to work!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The answer, like always for this game, is you wait. After "interacting" with her in the yacht event, you wait, and wait, and wait. She will appear eventually.
You may need to meet her in the office before she shows up at the hideout, I don't recall for sure.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
how do you hire jinx? she never shows up in the villian base.
The answer, like always for this game, is you wait. After "interacting" with her in the yacht event, you wait, and wait, and wait. She will appear eventually.
You may need to meet her in the office before she shows up at the hideout, I don't recall for sure.
Finish all her interactions in the Yatch, after that visit the Legion HQ a couple of times to make her appear there, then just keep skipping days and visiting the HQ to hire her and put her on Lex Room, same goes for Ravager

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
As a none patron person:

1.Will the game ever be called finish ???
2. "SU Rebuilt" is how far ???
3. How complete does it feel for someone who played it a year ago?
4. Thanks

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
As a none patron person:

4. Thanks
1-Hard to tell. but atm this is Gunsmoke Games' only project. With Locke Kosta gone the immediate future of Rebuilt is in the air.
The ScoobyDoo game has gone back to the original maker too, so idk that GG is working on anything as a game studio since Sunset Riders works on SU alone.
2-No clue how far Locke got before leaving the team. There likely wont be an official answer, if one is even possible. Coding isn't neat chapters.
3-Having completed characters has made the game feel more complete vs the past. The special events pad out the feeling more. I'd say before the game felt like an open ended project that could go anywhere forever. now with half the heroines having complete bordello scenes and complete cell scenes it really does feel like the game is nearing 'completion'.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
As a none patron person:

4. Thanks
SU universe will go forever:)
2.Not a clue.There will be definitely some delay until they find someone to work only on the rebuild.Not to mention with each new update,the dev will have more work to do on the rebuild.Since the annonce in April,there was 5 updates so far.I wonder how much time they need to add a content from 2.2.2 par example into the rebuild?10 days?20 days?More?
3.Halfway with heroines,not that much with other girls-we have only Tala,Roulette,Ravager,Jinx,Cheshire and Talia done so far and
Also we will get more superheroines for sure in 2020.Maybe until the rebuild is ready there will be 2 more to be added to the roster.

gigi2gigi

Dec 24, 2018
just some thoughts, perhaps some patreon will pass it further:

1. Once some costumes are used in events, to be also available in normal game (e.g. Roulette business suite in prison, prison costumes for henchwomen, yacht event dresses on main villains etc) and costumes from bordello (e.g. Batgirl's ripped suit).
2. Make ups and other elements to remain after stripping (e.g. Harley's glasses)
3. To have an option when stripping to keep stockings and pantyhose (e.g. Galateea's fishnet, stocking from business suits etc)
4. Not to wipe the cum of face after blowjobs (not as a permanent costume, but at least the rest of the visit)
5. Clone the villains to permanently keep them in cells (Starfire should be a must)

Jun 21, 2018
I want deeper and more involving storylines but since this is the opposite of what the game set out to do, and the opposite of Lex's personality and take on relationship (exploitation is his word of the day), I would very much like to see more threesomes content. The Halloween event is an excellent step in that direction.

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
just some thoughts, perhaps some patreon will pass it further:

1. Once some costumes are used in events, to be also available in normal game (e.g. Roulette business suite in prison, prison costumes for henchwomen, yacht event dresses on main villains etc) and costumes from bordello (e.g. Batgirl's ripped suit).
I agree. All unlocked outfits should be available in normal game.

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
Pretty sure the dev has known because this has happened with the past couple updates. Best thing to due is to revert back to mojave but even then its a pain in the ass to do, and can mess up other games you have installed.
I was able to get it to work on Catalina by using a 3rd party unpacker (like Dr. Unarchive). Don't know why the native unpacker in Catalina seems to be screwing things up, but I'm running the game on Catalina.

Saggy

Dec 13, 2017
I was able to get it to work on Catalina by using a 3rd party unpacker (like Dr. Unarchive). Don't know why the native unpacker in Catalina seems to be screwing things up, but I'm running the game on Catalina.
Its because SU is run on 32 bit and not 64 bit so catlina wont even bother running it. Ill have to give Dr unarchive a try

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes