_donjulio_

Feb 15, 2018
I was able to get it to work on Catalina by using a 3rd party unpacker (like Dr. Unarchive). Don't know why the native unpacker in Catalina seems to be screwing things up, but I'm running the game on Catalina.
I havent been able to get it to work either way... which is weird because I'm almost certain I ran an older build on Catalina, but no matter how I unzip it or whatever commands I run nothing works

_donjulio_

Feb 15, 2018
Its because SU is run on 32 bit and not 64 bit so catlina wont even bother running it. Ill have to give Dr unarchive a try
the fixes I used to do on earlier versions of Catalina no longer work, so maybe apple just fixed whatever workarounds there were to run 32 bit apps. Only way IMO at the moment is to run windows version in a wine app or have the devs rework to 64bit, but I don't know how easy it is

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Actualy it is realy half of them.We have 14 superheroines in the game and 7 of them have been completed.Yes Raven don't have cell content but Tala's rooms serve same purpose as cells.
Most likely he meant all the heroines. Henchwomans + Lois, Audrey, Catwoman.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Most likely he meant all the heroines. Henchwomans + Lois, Audrey, Catwoman.
Sorry but they are not superheroines.He should ask in that case for all the characters because many won't have cell content at all.Right now we have something like 40 girls in the game.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
What? Only like 1/5 of the heroines have complete cell scenes, and I'm not sure about 1/5 either.
There are 13 heroines.

Batgirl's cell content is done.
Vixen's cell content is done.
Supergirl's cell content is done.
Artemis' cell content is done.
Miss Martian's cell content is done.
Terra's cell content is done.

6/13 is far closer to 1/2 than it is to 1/5.

D

Deleted member 1569344

There are 13 heroines.

but are they really done there is still something to unlock because the device can still be upgrade
i know it is not yet in the game

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Having a certain percentage of completed heroines is all well and good, but we all know that what really matters is when Louis is completed. Yessiree, Louis needs to be completed next. We've had enough static, boring, repetitive heroines in cells. Why bother with the whole "I'll never let you touch me! Oh hey, why are you spanking me? Oh shit that feels good, oh shit his finger's in my pussy... Oh shit he made me suck his dick. Oh shit, after a couple of times his dick is delicious. Aaand now he wants sex... no... oh wait that was awesome... maybe my butt is next? Oh shit, he stuck it up my butt and it came out clean as a whistle." for like the eighth time with very little variation? Louis. Louis should be next. Looooooooooouiiiiiis!

• Angry
Reactions: Punkreas

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
There are 13 heroines.

Ah right. I forgot that he rushed to complete their routes in the last few updates. You're right, I stand corrected.

Reactions: RobertoCasas
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes