Mar 28, 2017
There are 13 heroines.

Batgirl's cell content is done.
Vixen's cell content is done.
Supergirl's cell content is done.
Artemis' cell content is done.
Miss Martian's cell content is done.
Terra's cell content is done.

6/13 is far closer to 1/2 than it is to 1/5.
Don't exclude Raven.She even have more content than other superheroines.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Don't exclude Raven. She even have more content than other superheroines.
She does and it's good content but Raven is a special case.

She's basically a cell-exclusive heroine. Assigning a % to that is messy, because Cells have roughly the same number of 'action' scenes the combination of Glamour Slam, Meta-Bordello monitoring room, & Private Room have... but the Cells have virtually all of a heroine's dialogue scenes - which is nearly doubled if said heroine has a related Henchwoman. Stargirl and especially Vixen might feel 'short' to you if you're used to Supergirl alone and Supergirl w/ Galatea volume of dialogue. Hell, I think over the next few replays even Batgirl will feel brief. And Batgirl's content wasn't particularly long or short, it just felt like it because she was probably the first heroine to get Cell content and it took until a few months ago for her completion (man do our brains like to play tricks on us). I bet everyone demanding Lois and Harley content feel the exact same way lol.

Back on point though: Raven doesn't have 'henchwoman variations', her content is always Lex + Tala. She doesn't engage with the glamour slam or meta bordello (don't say leash, leash has always been cell content), cannot be assigned anywhere, doesn't generate income, and does not move. If at any moment Raven gets an upgrade and you can assign her somewhere else I'll be happy to classify her as a heroine -and I'll also be really happy that heroines can be captured, summoned or cloned as their source. Multiple 'acquisition' methods make this feel more like a game - but until then heroines and henchwomen are one thing, and Raven and Tala are their own separate category.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
There are 13 heroines.

Batgirl's cell content is done.
Vixen's cell content is done.
Supergirl's cell content is done.
Artemis' cell content is done.
Miss Martian's cell content is done.
Terra's cell content is done.

6/13 is far closer to 1/2 than it is to 1/5.
As long as they don't take Raven as done. She is NOT done, ya hear me, least not without an exhibition scene and private room scenes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As long as they don't take Raven as done. She is NOT done, ya hear me, least not without an exhibition scene and private room scenes
Personally I'm hoping that none of the girls are 'done' in the sense that they'll never get any more added. I can think of extra things I'd like to see for basically all of them.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Actualy heroines that are done,are not realy "done".We can expect future content with them,but much later.Like don't expect too much in next year or two.
Personally I'm hoping that none of the girls are 'done' in the sense that they'll never get any more added. I can think of extra things I'd like to see for basically all of them.
It was confirmed that there will be more content for all.
From the Patreon.

"Completion means delivering all of the standard scenes and content that’s already somewhat promised by SU’s design, i.e. the cell and bordello scenes. It doesn’t necessarily mean there will never be more scenes for that girl added later for events, story progression, etc. It simply means the bulk of her content, as promised by the game’s core design/gameplay loop, is finished. "

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It was confirmed that there will be more content for all.
From the Patreon.

"Completion means delivering all of the standard scenes and content that’s already somewhat promised by SU’s design, i.e. the cell and bordello scenes. It doesn’t necessarily mean there will never be more scenes for that girl added later for events, story progression, etc. It simply means the bulk of her content, as promised by the game’s core design/gameplay loop, is finished. "
Cool, I hadn't noticed that part.

Oct 13, 2017
Anyone know if there is gonna be any Christmas related content coming up?
I haven't played for a long time, and i dont wanna download it and then have new SeXmas content come out.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Hi there I am playing the newest update, but how do I get Harley to be usable for missions? I am currently after getting Lois into her room and I have done the diamond heist already and had 2 dances from Harley, but I still can not use her as a operative

Azula02

Jul 13, 2017
Need help. I have the tech core for the the prison break but it won't let me execute the plan, am i missing something?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes