wadere

Jan 6, 2018
is it possible to lock yourself out of the prison arc? i clicked on cadmus and it said i had nothing to do there but i know i didn't go to prison yet since i alway left the game when i accidentally started it (i wanted to do it with blackfire but didn't unlock her yet)

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I Think is Starfire, because he did a stream drawing a leash scene with Blackfire not long ago, just a guess tough

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I Think is Starfire, because he did a stream drawing a leash scene with Blackfire not long ago, just a guess tough
I am not sure about that.After all they didn't menage to finish Galatea in the Supergirl's update.
I doubt they will try to do another couple like Starfire/Blackfire before the rebuild.Or they will need 2 updates for everything with the sisters.
Maybe her or maybe Fire and Ice....
I hope you are right.If the rebuild won't be here ealy 2020/like first 2 months/we have pretty big chance for an update or two with new heroines.
I really hope that they soon start working on Stargirl
Yeah,will be nice to catch with her movie series.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
What do you mean fire is red? It's Christmas. Everything. Is. Green!

Fire-Justice-League-Unlimited-02.jpg

Since it was said that no new characters will be introduced, promptly after which new girls popped up in the yacht event, and "someone's" desire is clearly to play with new things not to redo old ones, it would not be surprising to see Fire showing up unexpectedly to this party.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Someone knows when another update of something unlimited will be said that for this month but it looks like it will come out for January not

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I think there will only be one Christmas event update. It looks like they're somehow working on a rebuilding. I saw something similar on your page, but I don't know what's on their minds, since that video is pretty weird. I think they will add new character as usual, as always, maybe before December or a week after the beginning of January.

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
yep Ice and Fire
That sounds so much worse than Fire and Ice and I can't put my fingers on why. I wonder if it's something odd like how saying the brown big bear, something we instinctively learn but never talk about until you hear it and know it's just wrong.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes