matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Interesting if its gonna be impregnation and pregnancy in future? Because like luthor married to Maxima Talia and have so many slaves.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I don't know if Nora is a big enough character for that, but she's always portrayed as being really hot and that's definitely the kind of thing that Lex would do.
Yeaaaah, but Luthor recently supplied a cure to Freeze in the comics and when he used it on Nora it purged her of emotions and as Mrs Freeze she supplanted her husband as Batman's top ice based villain by turning on her husband in a way that turned him into the waifu on ice.

Dec 16, 2018
One can hope that even the now "done" Halloween Routes will have more content in the future. I would love to see Artemis and Cheshire cum swapping/making out like it was written and later in second scene Artemis riding as well.

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hi! Somebody could give me some tips how to advance the Rose/Ravager scenes after recruiting her from Legion HQ? I keep putting her to guard Lex's room but it just keeps repeating the blowjob scene. Thanks.

Nvm, the sex scene just triggered. Not sure if I did anything different or it just needed a couple of blowjob scenes to activate.

Last edited:

witteb

May 3, 2019
Hi! Somebody could give me some tips how to advance the Rose/Ravager scenes after recruiting her from Legion HQ? I keep putting her to guard Lex's room but it just keeps repeating the blowjob scene. Thanks.

Nvm, the sex scene just triggered. Not sure if I did anything different or it just needed a couple of blowjob scenes to activate.
Which girl are you talking about? I can't find her in the guide.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
So I dont know what the fuck he means but it shall prove interesting Im sure ( TEASER FROM GUNSMOKE GAMES)

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes