Beyond1099

Nov 5, 2019
Ice and Fire or Fire and Ice are the names of these two beautiful girls
I guess I vaguely remember one of them. Flash had a crush on her in this one episode of JLU, she almost got him killed and then it was never mentioned again. Why should we care?
I mean they do look cute, but Catwoman still have zero content and both of female founding members of JL are incomplete.

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
So what was the point of the date in the fire teaser then?

He apologized for "having fun" with the teasers and causing people to be angry, that must be why people was getting angry, the date not meaning anything, unclear messages, or something around those

Raring

May 6, 2019
He apologized for "having fun" with the teasers and causing people to be angry, that must be why people was getting angry, the date not meaning anything, unclear messages, or something around those
The biggest issue for me wasn't even the teasers itself since they usually get figured out quite fast, but the misleading date with the "hurrdurr we know what it is and it's not what you think huehuehueheue it's great *furiously wank to own tease post*" shenanigans on discord coupled with getting upset over upset commentary on the patreon page that broke the cammels back.

Nothing wrong with having some mild fun but there is a limit for everything and they overdid it.

Reactions: TheSavageGod
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes