Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Well they stated start of December that there'll be an update for SU before Christmas or a little later, but yet in December, and 19th post on Patreon state a RELEASE not update, so maybe a little later ?

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
I sincerely doubt it. They lost their programmer, so its back to just one dude doing everything.

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
I sincerely doubt it. They lost their programmer, so its back to just one dude doing everything.
Yeah based on what they're saying on the patreon post comments, I'm pretty sure it's just this. Said that there's more SU to come in the new year and that mentioning SU was specifically avoided when they said there would be a new content update before christmas.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Its actually Bend or Break 2 but I share your disappointment..
Yeah based on what they're saying on the patreon post comments, I'm pretty sure it's just this. Said that there's more SU to come in the new year and that mentioning SU was specifically avoided when they said there would be a new content update before christmas.
Yeah that with the update was kinda bait-ish since some people didnt know about about Bend or Break 2 (myself included)

D

Deleted member 20617

so is this just an announcement or was there anything released?

RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
Was the Rebuilt version ever officially delayed to 2020, or are they still planning on releasing it before the end of the year?

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
Also just so everyone knows:
"So essentially what you’re seeing here is a skeleton (a damn sexy one). This means that there will be more added early in the new year."

So if you don't much care for BoB, too bad! You're getting more anyway.

Also also:
"We plan to have a Newgrounds version along with an Android version, and a Patreon Exclusive version as well (this won’t take away from SU at all)."

How is this not taking away from SU? People were expecting a SU update this month. If it wasn't taking away from SU, why wasn't this released alongside a SU update?

Are the subsequent BoB updates going to be alongside SU updates in the same months? Or is it going to be BoB update one month, then a non-update month, then a SU update month? How much is BoB going to be updated? Is it just a few or are we opening a whole new can of worms????????????????????????????

Sanguine Sky

Jan 2, 2018
what's with all the questions, stop bothering GG let them do their work, some of yous are so honry you have an entire library of lewd games search for a one and play it while shit get sorted out. it's the holidays they lost a coder and some poor guy sitting behind his laptop drawing dicks and writing codes give him a break will ya?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes