Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Can someone post a 100% save for 2.2.5? I had a save but i had to reset my computer and lost my save for the game. I dont wanna have to start all over

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Sorry to keep on about the rebuild, but do we have a last update date for it, or changelogs or something like that?

I know "what you see is what you get". but it would be useful to know if there was more to be seen than there was the last time I looked.

Reactions: Contravene

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Aww. Was surprised and hoping for new content. Guess I can finally see those two scenes that didn't play correctly, but that's all :(

losthero360

Jan 17, 2018
hey i know this sounds like a broken record but this 7z file doesn't work for my platform i also know it might just be me but i really enjoy this game and i would love to continue playing after 2.2.3

Reactions: Afro

Otaku2018

Jan 10, 2018
Yup. I like the demo even though its rough around the edges. But its heading to a smoother and faster game play(hopefully there's a rollback with mouse control if miss a text?). Will there be more graphic rendering movement animations inside the cells for each characters? I like the phone for shortcut to go to vaults and etc area. Keep up the good work.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes