armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
i finally got the halloween event , i had to have everything else to to this point of release to max , including lois lane . I am assuming when the other henchwomen who are not pickable Mercy , Harley and Galatea that they will be paired as well . my guesses are Galatea and supergirl , Harley and catwoman , Mercy and Lois lane . i am sure more characters from the 1st yacht event , Rose , star sapphire , morgana , penguin and girls , poison ivy ( to be caught with harley by Lex lol ) cheetah & Giganta will be added , but i would love to see heroes who are broken at this point added Vixen , Miss Martian & Terra where they are used by the villians on the boat maybe in the hot tub when you check it eg Terra and star sapphire making out in the hot tub or fucking either is good . And Maxima , Taila , sazu and Shiva . But again i feel the other parts of the game need completion first 4 heroes still have got cells still yet
Actualy on the time when the poll was maded/end of 2017-start of 2018/ the pairs were as follow
-Audrey/Wonder Woman-Superwoman made a debut summer 2018
-Supergirl/Galatea
-Batgirl/Harley
-Lois/Mercy
-Starfire/Blackfire
-Artemis/Cheshire
We didn't have Raven/Tala on that poll,but luckely we get them anyway:)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Do you know what month that would be in?
Can't be sure.Maybe they will want to give us a Christmas/New Year gift-then end of December.
Or they will want to celebrate and take a rest in December,so will give us the update in November.

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
any costume requirement?
Is is the spank scene with Galatea or Luthor?
SuperGirl spanking scene can be used with any costume, choose between Luthor or Galatea, if you choose Galatea you can wear any costume (I don't know if you have any costume bugs). To do this, you have to put Galatea as your henchwoman.
There is no Galatea spanking scene yet, just massage, strip and dance.

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
SuperGirl spanking scene can be used with any costume, choose between Luthor or Galatea, if you choose Galatea you can wear any costume (I don't know if you have any costume bugs). To do this, you have to put Galatea as your henchwoman.
There is no Galatea spanking scene yet, just massage, strip and dance.
There is a spank scene between galatea and supergirl.
I dont know what I have to do, I tried everything for over 30 in-game days already.

megapf1

Feb 26, 2018
what s the point of using save in registry? Sorry for maybe stupid question, but i don t understand

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
There is a spank scene between galatea and supergirl.
I dont know what I have to do, I tried everything for over 30 in-game days already.
I had a bug with Supergirl on my save but it went back to normal. Well, I think it's happening to you too. You have to have all the conversations, if you already did, go to another step, now do a Spank and after a BJ with Supergirl with Galatea being your henchwoman. After Sex and Anal. I think this is so, the "Spank" option will appear, will appear Galatea> Spank. If it did not appear, it is because a bug occurred, remove Galatea from your henchwoman and put another, and after 5 days (example) put her back, if it did not appear "Spank" of Galatea, I'm sorry I don't know how to help.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes