kiltro

Jul 1, 2017
It seems I can't get the prison event to start...
I know that it is started by interacting with Grodd in Tala's shop but I've already met him 2 times (If I remember correctly) and he doesn't seem to appear anymore

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
It seems I can't get the prison event to start...
I know that it is started by interacting with Grodd in Tala's shop but I've already met him 2 times (If I remember correctly) and he doesn't seem to appear anymore
You must do 3 missions for him in order to start the prison event.
Something wrong happen with my game-I can't unlock Supergirl slut outfit.
But get her nigh gown out of nowhere.it suddenly appear without intro scene.No Galatea Supergirl outfit either.

Last edited:

Ruroumi

Sep 29, 2017
help, after the monologue about terra death i cant enter terra room, so how to get the sample for cloning????

RheagoBitter

Sep 12, 2018
I have a few girls with maximized device level (without sending them to a cell or anything) and the Meta Bordello is unlocked and fully upgraded but for some reason I can't assign any girls to it. The images of the girls in the choosing screen appear dark, as if they aren't available. Am I missing something or is it a bug? As far as I know the only requierement is level 5 in the device.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I have a few girls with maximized device level (without sending them to a cell or anything) and the Meta Bordello is unlocked and fully upgraded but for some reason I can't assign any girls to it. The images of the girls in the choosing screen appear dark, as if they aren't available. Am I missing something or is it a bug? As far as I know the only requierement is level 5 in the device.
You need level 6 device for the gang-bang scenes at Meta Bordello.
Also only Terra,Miss Martian,Artemis,Batgirl,Vixen and Supergirl have that scene.
And whats that copy ? I think I have missed it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RheagoBitter

Sep 12, 2018
You need level 6 device for the gang-bang scenes at Meta Bordello.
Also only Terra,Miss Martian,Artemis,Batgirl,Vixen and Supergirl have that scene.
I don't mean just gangbang scenes. I have a few of the girls upgraded to Lvl 6 (the point where you can get them to a cell) and when I go to bordello and choose the girls I want to put there, they are greyed out and I can't drag them to the square where you are supposed to put them. So I haven't been able to see any scene from the Bordello...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sounds like either you accidentally sent them to the cells or they are assigned to the strip club. Both of those grey out girls.

Jun 21, 2018
I want to thank you for taking the time to write this up (I read it twice). Now I want to reiterate a big thing that is being missed by a lot of people. BoB2 did not take away from any SU releases. In fact SR7 did a stupid amount of hours in Oct to free up time to do BoB2 for Dec. Let me just put it in perspective below.

If we followed our precedent the releases would have looked like this:

Sept: SU update
Nov: SU update
Dec: nothing (we break for holidays 2-3 weeks)
Feb: SU update

But instead we did this

Sept: SU update
Oct: SU update
Dec: BoB2
Feb: will be SU

So really where did you lose an SU update here? We over delivered, you got the 2 SU updates we promised and a fun small game.

There is no back and forth, the next update to BoB2 will be it's completion. I understand that it's somewhat confusing , time has to go somewhere. But BoB2 is a very small game, designed completely for Newgrounds.
Hey. Big fan of a decade (I think, how old is your first Avatar work?) Just leaving my two bits. Your issue here seems to be communication. Not content delivery. People complain about content because they don't understand (and a lot don't want to take the time) what your priorities and focus is.

Surprises are nice, but they also risk backlash so I'd wage more carefully when doing them

My Advice is try to figure out a better way to communicate than you're currently doing but that still fits the way you communicate and can be yourself. Patreon posts open to everybody with more details are also a good way for people to shut down critics or whiners that didn't read or didn't care to read about explanations.

I really like your stuff in general, on the writing part you nail down Lex and JL characters incredibly well, and you have a great sense of humor imo. The gameplay part? Eh. Not my thing. I'd always thought people would be better off just doing it like a VN instead of modeling on those old flash dating Sim but that's me being wrong. Art is ofc the reason we're all here and I love it. I love you do different body types. I specially love you do more Amazonian body types like Superwoman and Wonder Woman. My advice moving forward is to keep doing everything you're doing with writing and art, maybe do more writing as I think you can do deeper and more complex stuff that keep people more invested, but seriously consider either dropping the gameplay or making the grinding part into a mini-game that's fun in some way.

Reactions: ♛ Godzilla ♛
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes