Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
Yeah... not too excited about adding another game to work on while working on the current one as well. I LOVE The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra but I would rather one project be finished than see both of them getting stuck as you go back and forth between them.

Reactions: Cyberious

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Gunsmoke Games

Maybe he's right, I'll tell you why. Many people here evaluate your work, like its content and show all the affection in it.
When someone comes up complaining that something or something is missing, usually no one opens their mouths to agree, they blindly accept it. Everyone knows that doing everything alone is hard, even more so if time is short. But honestly, creating a new game on top of one that needs attention does not become more laborious? people are happy with Something Unlimited, they everyday discuss what will come, they look like kids when there's something new or when the day of new content is about to arrive. Everyone will support you, but creating one game on top of another makes them feel upset.
I don't know what went through your head, if you're tired of doing something unlimited or something, But remember, people have a huge affection as I have said, and for a lot of them, it's their favorite game (it's my favorite game too). I've always been complaining that the game was missing a new gameplay, and I know there are a lot of creatives that can be implemented, the game has a lot of potential but nobody listens to me. When I saw the Grayking666 complaining (not aggressively) I said to myself, WOW he understands me. Our complaint is never to harm you, on the contrary, we want to give you strength, motivation, to continue with your beautiful work. Launching a new game knowing that you have one that needs attention is something that makes many people's hearts break, because people like comics, mainly from the justice league. This is a powerful cake recipe that no one has ever dared to create. Do you see people discussing above who will be the next heroine in this update? Imagine now you are saying that you are working on a new project, how discouraged people will be, wanting rework, wanting the game to be complete to enjoy even more, they want to have fun, they love Something Unlimited.

But if you want to go the way of creating Bend or Break 2, I wish you the best of luck.
I want to thank you for taking the time to write this up (I read it twice). Now I want to reiterate a big thing that is being missed by a lot of people. BoB2 did not take away from any SU releases. In fact SR7 did a stupid amount of hours in Oct to free up time to do BoB2 for Dec. Let me just put it in perspective below.

If we followed our precedent the releases would have looked like this:

Sept: SU update
Nov: SU update
Dec: nothing (we break for holidays 2-3 weeks)
Feb: SU update

But instead we did this

Oct: SU update
Dec: BoB2
Feb: will be SU

So really where did you lose an SU update here? We over delivered, you got the 2 SU updates we promised and a fun small game.

Yeah... not too excited about adding another game to work on while working on the current one as well. I LOVE The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra but I would rather one project be finished than see both of them getting stuck as you go back and forth between them.
There is no back and forth, the next update to BoB2 will be it's completion. I understand that it's somewhat confusing , time has to go somewhere. But BoB2 is a very small game, designed completely for Newgrounds.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
There is no back and forth, the next update to BoB2 will be it's completion. I understand that it's somewhat confusing , time has to go somewhere. But BoB2 is a very small game, designed completely for Newgrounds.
He probably is desperate to get to Wonder Woman update-just see his name:)
BTW any plans someone to use Korra's costume in Halloween event?

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
I want to thank you for taking the time to write this up (I read it twice). Now I want to reiterate a big thing that is being missed by a lot of people. BoB2 did not take away from any SU releases. In fact SR7 did a stupid amount of hours in Oct to free up time to do BoB2 for Dec. Let me just put it in perspective below.

If we followed our precedent the releases would have looked like this:

Nov: SU update
Dec: nothing (we break for holidays 2-3 weeks)
Feb: SU update

But instead we did this

Oct: SU update
Dec: BoB2
Feb: will be SU

So really where did you lose an SU update here? We over delivered, you got the 2 SU updates we promised and a fun small game.

That's great to hear. I should read up more before posting as I thought it would be a "full feature" game or something pretty ambitious as SU so it got me thinking. Looking forward to the final update for BoB2 and some more SU, Happy Holidays.

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
He probably is desperate to get to Wonder Woman update-just see his name:)
BTW any plans someone to use Korra's costume in Halloween event?
Nah, a WW update is worth the wait as I have no doubt it will be great so they should take their time. I just thought that BoB2 would be a full game so ofc time management would be an issue.

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
My complaint is that after the Batgirl patch you guys stopped focusing on completing the content that was supposed to be worked on, half-assed what you did, and threw in a bunch of random shit which wasn't finished in the next update. Oh, and you didn't actually have someone play test to catch the broken parts.

Shiva: Isn't finished

Vixen: Was missing half of her content even though the update was delayed but here's a bunch of shit involving Rose and Jinx. Hell, it still feels like the only reason Vixen was finished was you got called out on it.

Supergirl: Half her content was broken but hey, here's some story stuff involving Maxima, one sex scene involving her, some random characters and a blow job scene involving them.

Galatea: Should have been finished because she was already half done but she got very little and more than likely won't get her content finished because SR7 gets bored and doesn't focus on the shit he's supposed to.

Halloween update: Was a nice surprise but it's still missing half the henchwoman and I really doubt you'll go back to it in January.

But despite all the unfinished stuff apparently there's time to work on a bonus game. So even more random shit

My complaint is that you guys lost focus after the Batgirl update and stopped finishing the content that was supposed to be finished. Instead you kept adding random shit most of which wasn't complete either.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
quick question, by "october update" you meant the halloween event? because while i really liked it, it didnt feel like a full update, on the contrary, it looked more like a small "season event" than a true update. also, its kinda wrong to say that BoB2 didnt take from development of the game, when the last thing we got was REALLY incomplete, and the next one will be 3 months after, as opposed to the normal 2.

if you look at it with a logical eye, BoB2 did come out instead of a SU update. and, again, while i loved the halloween event, i do think it would've been better to release it in november, with more complete content instead.

Reactions: George_Nos

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Vixen: Was missing half of her content even though the update was delayed but here's a bunch of shit involving Rose and Jinx. Hell, it still feels like the only reason Vixen was finished was you got called out on it.
While Galatea and the Halloween event being unfinished was really annoying, I just can't complain about Rose and Jinx myself, I like them too much. I'd love to see them get promoted to henchwomen.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
I'm not saying they were bad addition but he should have finished Vixen before putting them into the game. Instead half of her content was missing while they were mostly intact. Albeit broken as well.

Farsight555

Dec 27, 2019
New to the game, love it, one technical question and one gameplay question:

Technical Q: I've downloaded the most recent version of the game. When patches/updates come out, how do I add those?

Gameplay Q: I'm having some trouble finding Rose on the Yacht after the bar scene. I've played through the yacht twice, both times looking for her, but can't seem to find her. Any tips?

Thanks yall.

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
Bar, front of boat, bar, jacuzzi, blow job, bar, front of boat, sex scene. Then there might be another scene in the bar or at the front of the boat.

D

Deleted member 1229706

New to the game, love it, one technical question and one gameplay question:

Technical Q: I've downloaded the most recent version of the game. When patches/updates come out, how do I add those?

Gameplay Q: I'm having some trouble finding Rose on the Yacht after the bar scene. I've played through the yacht twice, both times looking for her, but can't seem to find her. Any tips?

Thanks yall.
you dont need to "add" the patch when it comes out, but instead download the latest build of the game, and from then on run the new .exe, old saves should still work in the newer builds without doing anything.

as for finding rose, she usually is in the bar or jacuzzi from my experience and if not, it usually doesnt take long to find her in one of the other places. after the event she should be hireable from the hideout, and from there you can hire her and place her in lex's room.

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019
While certainly interesting and enjoyable, my only complaint is the generic bodies shared between most of them. Would really like to see them closer to the canon figures (not all giant tits and ass). Although the Bruce Timm inspired faces on some is fantastic.

Just my two cents.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Gunsmoke Games

Not quite what I meant about the updates you mentioned. I was referring to the time it will take you to complete. We all know that SU updates are approximately 2 months old and that we have a full character and a new character. When you announced a new game, many people were startled about what will happen to SU. I say this because instead of completing SU, it will only take a little longer since you will be working on two projects. SU needs to get some attention, for example, your mechanics should be reworked, I mean, the gameplay. Sometimes you feel an emptiness of doing all the same without an adventure or excitement. I always hoped that an idea would come up to face the Justice League, with those funny texts and stories. One thing I always wanted to ask you, since I have this opportunity, do you have any plans for 2020 on the issue of robot mechanics, clones, threats and so on? Is it still going to be that same style of hiring villains and putting them in Lex's room for the scenes? And about the Tala cells, Daily Planet, Carmus, STARS Labs, will these places have more functionality?

I know these are tough questions and if you don't want to answer some feel free, I will understand. Overall, I think SU has everything to evolve further, but when a new game was mentioned, it worried us all a little. Hope you make a great game and don't complete SU prematurely.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes