Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Hey, just a quick question Gunsmoke Games. What part of Something Unlimited takes the most time for You? Writing (either the story or scenes), artwork or coding?

Thanks for answer!
Usually it's an 80/20 deal. 80% time used on Art creation (not just drawing, sketching, brainstorming, etc). 20% for programming, with writing be the least amount of time. That would be ideal, but not the current case. Currently it's about a 50/50 art and programming.

Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
I'd offer to help but Unity is one of the few things I haven't actually used

i'm a bit lazy to read the last 10/20 pages of this thread so whats happening, is there an update for SU or for this bend n break thing and if so, links please?

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
Around the love for Bend or Break 2 some people might have forgot about SR7's stream -

And here is a pic from that so better check it out View attachment 494446
Now that just makes me wish the female villains could be hired permanently as Henchwomen and move into the apartment/cell area because I would love to see more content involving Harley and Ivy. Plus it would make a lot more sense than the whole go to Legion Hideout>Hire them if there>Go to Lex room>repeat.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
When is GG going to let us put girls with unlocked devices in the Glamour Slam or the Meta Bordello? It's such a needlessly convoluted thing to need to reset the device and upgrade it again just to be able to see the scenes again.
Maybe that is the function of second unlock option of each device?

Reactions: Leoxsama

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
When is GG going to let us put girls with unlocked devices in the Glamour Slam or the Meta Bordello? It's such a needlessly convoluted thing to need to reset the device and upgrade it again just to be able to see the scenes again.

I have proposed this before, but the easiest answer would be to just clone them! seriously, add the ability to clone the heroines, so you could have a version that is set in the bordello/slam.

hell, add in some legion missions for the resources, so you would need to work to clone them all. and it would be perfect. it wouldnt even be that hard since the mechanics are already in game.

they could even add later on a "invite" event, where you get a 3some with the OG and the clone.

seriously, it wouldnt even take that long to implement cloning, either!

RedXSlade

May 25, 2018
Plot wise it wouldn't make sense to have girls with unlocked devices in the Meta Bordello/Glamour Slam. The reason most of them choose to start doing what Lex says in the first place is because of the fear of being put in those places. Even after they're broken its probably only for Lex and not a bunch of strangers.

You can always re-watch the scenes in the gallery after you unlock them (though it will be without the text).

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Vixen update: Wasn't finished. It was supposed to focus on Vixen and half of her content was missing. Hell, SR7 was working on Supergirl instead of Vixen on stream before it hit. Sure, there was some stuff involving some other characters but it wasn't focused on the damn character it was supposed to be about.

September: Was broken. Parts of it are still broken. Oh, and you didn't finish Galatea cell content so not only was it broken but it was half-assed finished. Instead, we got broken Supergirl content that needed to be fixed. Some half-assed Galatea content that's supposed to be fixed but isn't, and as far I can tell you aren't going back to finish Galatea's cell content anytime soon. Instead, we got some story stuff involving Maxima. One sex scene with her, and some scenes with random characters who are just there.

Halloween: It was a nice surprise but it wasn't finished. Again. Half of it's still missing.

That's the issue a lot of people have. After Batgirl you guys seemed to have stopped finishing what you're supposed to be focusing on. Vixen wasn't finished and not only was it not finished, but it was also delayed a week. You finished Supergirl's part of her update but not Galatea. Then you released this and it's half-assed as well. It's a couple of story scenes, some dancing, and some stuff with Azula in the library. It's a tech demo that you're charging people to play.

I hate to break it to you but most people don't care about the original project: do not steal, or BoB2. They want you to focus on SU so they're going to get pissed off when you release broken updates. Or a new project without letting people know that it's a new project. If you'd straight off the bat said that you were going to release something in December which isn't related to SU people probably wouldn't be mad. Instead, they thought Fire and Ice were coming as a surprise for Christmas.
Gunsmoke Games

Maybe he's right, I'll tell you why. Many people here evaluate your work, like its content and show all the affection in it.
When someone comes up complaining that something or something is missing, usually no one opens their mouths to agree, they blindly accept it. Everyone knows that doing everything alone is hard, even more so if time is short. But honestly, creating a new game on top of one that needs attention does not become more laborious? people are happy with Something Unlimited, they everyday discuss what will come, they look like kids when there's something new or when the day of new content is about to arrive. Everyone will support you, but creating one game on top of another makes them feel upset.
I don't know what went through your head, if you're tired of doing something unlimited or something, But remember, people have a huge affection as I have said, and for a lot of them, it's their favorite game (it's my favorite game too). I've always been complaining that the game was missing a new gameplay, and I know there are a lot of creatives that can be implemented, the game has a lot of potential but nobody listens to me. When I saw the Grayking666 complaining (not aggressively) I said to myself, WOW he understands me. Our complaint is never to harm you, on the contrary, we want to give you strength, motivation, to continue with your beautiful work. Launching a new game knowing that you have one that needs attention is something that makes many people's hearts break, because people like comics, mainly from the justice league. This is a powerful cake recipe that no one has ever dared to create. Do you see people discussing above who will be the next heroine in this update? Imagine now you are saying that you are working on a new project, how discouraged people will be, wanting rework, wanting the game to be complete to enjoy even more, they want to have fun, they love Something Unlimited.

But if you want to go the way of creating Bend or Break 2, I wish you the best of luck.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Gunsmoke Games

Maybe he's right, I'll tell you why. Many people here evaluate your work, like its content and show all the affection in it.
When someone comes up complaining that something or something is missing, usually no one opens their mouths to agree, they blindly accept it. Everyone knows that doing everything alone is hard, even more so if time is short. But honestly, creating a new game on top of one that needs attention does not become more laborious? people are happy with Something Unlimited, they everyday discuss what will come, they look like kids when there's something new or when the day of new content is about to arrive. Everyone will support you, but creating one game on top of another makes them feel upset.
I don't know what went through your head, if you're tired of doing something unlimited or something, But remember, people have a huge affection as I have said, and for a lot of them, it's their favorite game (it's my favorite game too). I've always been complaining that the game was missing a new gameplay, and I know there are a lot of creatives that can be implemented, the game has a lot of potential but nobody listens to me. When I saw the Grayking666 complaining (not aggressively) I said to myself, WOW he understands me. Our complaint is never to harm you, on the contrary, we want to give you strength, motivation, to continue with your beautiful work. Launching a new game knowing that you have one that needs attention is something that makes many people's hearts break, because people like comics, mainly from the justice league. This is a powerful cake recipe that no one has ever dared to create. Do you see people discussing above who will be the next heroine in this update? Imagine now you are saying that you are working on a new project, how discouraged people will be, wanting rework, wanting the game to be complete to enjoy even more, they want to have fun, they love Something Unlimited.

But if you want to go the way of creating Bend or Break 2, I wish you the best of luck.
Oh hey! I was tagged in something!

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes