moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
I'm a little lost on tow things. how to get Talia's "Orgy" scene. Unless that's the name o fthe threesome with Shiva and Cheshire? I've got to Maxima (I think that's her name?) And her servant and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also not sure how to get Starfire to stip. No matter how many times i get her to dance the opstion doesn't come up?
The orgy scene is the one you mentioned. Also you can't strip starfire at the moment, if you want her nude you have to go to the directory or some shit like that xD

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I have the same problems with Starfire not strip and Terra still not appear no matter how I try
No strip for Starfire so far.
For Terra you must visit Catwoman at Meta Bordello.
Also you must have captured Starfire and Artemis in order to get the dialogue for Terra.
But we're already 2 months into 2020, so...
But it's not the end of the second month.So wait for 29 February

Last edited:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I'm so glad the dev made a lore/comic accurate design for Wonder Woman instead of this

View attachment 540571
Well the the one picture is from Fast Five. So not even the same company or franchise (Universal Studios/Fast & Furious Franchise). And the second picture. I thought it looked pretty good. Its a more modern look to the traditional costume. Since the movies take place relatively close to actual year off screen. It was nice.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Well the the one picture is from Fast Five. So not even the same company or franchise (Universal Studios/Fast & Furious Franchise). And the second picture. I thought it looked pretty good. Its a more modern look to the traditional costume. Since the movies take place relatively close to actual year off screen. It was nice.
Its the only picture I found that you get glimpse of what her body looks like, but the main point is that WW is supposed to be a warrior its like having some scrawny teenager the modern superman.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Yep. February is the second month, and since they release every two months, logically it means that it's at the end of the second month. That is; end of Feb/beginning of March as stated.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just wanted to clear somethings up.

1. i am old and never liked to say marvel are dc just like the story's of the comics plues the hot ladies in them.

2 sorry if that upset's people in my day there were those who never cared witch was witch.

3.there are such things as cross overs too. just saing.

this game is good like the art too. just wish i new why,when i quit playing and go back to plaing it i get a black screen before the people show up

D

Deleted member 1569344

Hey i have a Question if the Halloween party gets a update will Harley be paired with Batgirl or Ivy? i really hope it will be batgirl because i need some more batgirl content

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes