Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Never mind! I just saw a glimpse of the update. Will check it throughly tonight, but looks promising. Hope it's not just another (first ten versions of SU with merely a louis bj scene)

Since it's the only SR7 update in like 2 months, anything else? A new comic or something?

If the update is good, I will return with patreoning again. A tiny amount, can't afford as much as before anymore, but still.

Is there a chat, discord or something for us perverts to just chat, something like 4chan but much less judgemental? Even if unrelated to the game

Last edited:

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Never mind! I just saw a glimpse of the update. Will check it throughly tonight, but looks promising. Hope it's not just another (first ten versions of SU with merely a louis bj scene)

Since it's the only SR7 update in like 2 months, anything else? A new comic or something?

If the update is good, I will return with patreoning again. A tiny amount, can't afford as much as before anymore, but still.

Is there a chat, discord or something for us perverts to just chat, something like 4chan but much less judgemental? Even if unrelated to the game
What glimpse is this ?
Is it the raven comic or is there something that has not been posted yet

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017

Louis BJ scene? We have nothing from Louis Armstrong nor his excellent music if thats who you mean :D 1581052050109.png

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
How do i get Mercy blowjob and get her naked, i am way past the parking lot and yacht with her, she pulls out a knife and tells me go ask another girl.

D

Deleted member 1569344

Hey Gunsmoke games
Quick Question In the next update is there the chance there could be the nickname choice for Artemis and Supergirl?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
How do i get Mercy blowjob and get her naked, i am way past the parking lot and yacht with her, she pulls out a knife and tells me go ask another girl.
Continue to bother her.Also you must get a BJ first from Harley.
Can we expect update this month and what characters and new scenes will be implemented anyone knows anything guys?

That’s right we are going to begin to focus on older characters. This means your favorite girls (WW,Huntress, Black Canary, Zatana, etc…) will begin to start getting content in 2020. New girls will still be added (because you know us, and we will add more), it just means the majority of content you will get this year will be of old characters.

Completion Updates Are Gone

No more promise of a completed character, during a cycle. Completion updates put us in a very tight box, and it resulted in lots of stress and buggy builds. So we are doing away with those updates. Instead you will get a sprinkling of content for several characters, that will include sex! We’re hoping this means higher quality builds, with less bugs.

No Formal Roadmaps!

That’s right, we will not be saying who and where content will be focused month to month. So in order for you to get an understanding of who is being worked on you will have to pay attention to Streams, Discord, Twitter, and Patreon.

Roadmap
February: Halloween, plus clean up
April: Old character focus begins!

Last edited:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can we expect update this month and what characters and new scenes will be implemented anyone knows anything guys?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

That’s right we are going to begin to focus on older characters. This means your favorite girls (WW,Huntress, Black Canary, Zatana, etc…) will begin to start getting content in 2020. New girls will still be added (because you know us, and we will add more), it just means the majority of content you will get this year will be of old characters.

No more promise of a completed character, during a cycle. Completion updates put us in a very tight box, and it resulted in lots of stress and buggy builds. So we are doing away with those updates. Instead you will get a sprinkling of content for several characters, that will include sex! We’re hoping this means higher quality builds, with less bugs.

No Formal Roadmaps!

That’s right, we will not be saying who and where content will be focused month to month. So in order for you to get an understanding of who is being worked on you will have to pay attention to Streams, Discord, Twitter, and Patreon.

Roadmap
Thanks for the reply and i'll it.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I dont know how difficult it would be to add. But if there could a quest log list added. Like in akubar's games there's a quest log. So maybe you step away bit and see what you done or what you have left. But its not in your face either. Just a reminder. Or that school harem where its in the preferences menu quest log. Just something in the background. I find myself taking breaks from the game and then click aimlessly waiting for something to happen because trying to remember where I left off.

If something of a quest log check list could be added I think that'd be extremely helpful. Could be on Lex's lab computer or something. :)

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

No Formal Roadmaps!

Roadmap
"Higher quality builds with less bugs... achieved by doing away with a proper development structure with set tasks, goals, and dates."

That is some wishful thinking right there. If having specific focuses for updates is what caused them to release buggy, messy updates, then even thinking that removing that is going to change things is ridiculous. Not having a proper roadmap and content goals resulted in very small updates that were still as riddled with bugs as their structured updates. I have a feeling this is going to be a hilarious mess.

• Haha
Reactions: drpavelcia

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
The end of February/beginning of March is only 2 months.
Will be nice if saved games are in one of the folders not in the registry many people like to exchange saved files but don't know where to look or don't know how also messing with the registry files can be dangerous so if you can change that will be really nice and also we all will be very grateful. Keep up the good work guys I wish you nice work!

Reactions: cyan101

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
No we deliver bi-monthly content. It doesn't always have to be SU updates. We delivered BoB2 in December. Now back to SU this month
does this mean the BoB2 update isn't happening anytime soon? just wondering if you're working on both or bob2 is on pause for a bit while you update su

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes