Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
So I haven't played this in a while (like 10 or so updates) but I remember hearing that they update every 2 months or something like that but checking the OP it says it hasn't been updated since November does anyone know if it's going to be updated anytime soon cause I would like to get back into this but i would rather wait for the next update if it is going to be soon

palmzq

Aug 6, 2019
So I haven't played this in a while (like 10 or so updates) but I remember hearing that they update every 2 months or something like that but checking the OP it says it hasn't been updated since November does anyone know if it's going to be updated anytime soon cause I would like to get back into this but i would rather wait for the next update if it is going to be soon
They said end of February, then between the 1st and the 5th, so realistically sometime between the 5th and the 7th.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe isn't totally complete, but it's up to date for the next update content, also, Supergirl dialogue for slut costume is bugged

armion82, do you mind share a tutorial for reset her slut costume on regedit ?
Click down left to open the menu.There should be search window.Type regedit and then choose it.
Then click on Yes for the User Account Control.
Then for me is HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Someguy/Something Unlimited
You maybe have a different name.

You are looking for this

suSlot01_spgS_h3262678062

Click on it,then change the value data to 0 in order to remove the slut costume.You can check the vault to see if you're done it right.Scene 6 should be locked.
One more advice,change Supergirl outfit before using regedit,if she is with slut outfit.
The new update will be out this week.
Also we have a good amount of completed characters/actually almost completed,they can add more content for them in the future/.
Superheroines-Terra,Miss Martian,Raven,Artemis,Batgirl,Vixen,Supergirl.
Others-Roulette,Tala,Cheshire,Talia al Ghul,Jinx,Rose/Ravager

Last edited:
Reactions: Punkreas

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
Hello there~
Ever since I played this game i asked for saves and just fpped to stuff.
And thats not gonna change for the next update, so since I just wanna enjoy said stuff would somebody mind giving me his/hers savefile as soon as one has unlocked everything possible?

Much appreciated, my friends, thanks in advance!

mastaczajnik

Jul 7, 2017
Hello there~
Ever since I played this game i asked for saves and just fpped to stuff.
And thats not gonna change for the next update, so since I just wanna enjoy said stuff would somebody mind giving me his/hers savefile as soon as one has unlocked everything possible?

Much appreciated, my friends, thanks in advance!
just scroll up...

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
This save isn't totally complete, like he said. I am therefore asking for a save containing everything available so far.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Click down left to open the menu.There should be search window.Type regedit and then choose it.
Then click on Yes for the User Account Control.
Then for me is HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Someguy/Something Unlimited
You maybe have a different name.

You are looking for this

suSlot01_spgS_h3262678062

Click on it,then change the value data to 0 in order to remove the slut costume.You can check the vault to see if you're done it right.Scene 6 should be locked.
One more advice,change Supergirl outfit before using regedit,if she is with slut outfit.
Thanks , i was looking for the key to change, i'll wait for the update hoping for a fix too.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Relase window is Feb 29 to March 5 (6 maybe)
What I don't understand is that on their patrons they give a preview week saying they are going strong and the update is practically complete.

They then go on and give themselves another week for release after the preview week

So they give themselves two extra weeks
It does not make sense to me

Just be honest and say we need some extra time
People would understand

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Just be honest and say we need some extra time
People would understand
Asking for more time doesnt give people the same sense of (false) compromise as putting out a fake deadline

They are not the first devs to use the "between X and Y day" which ends up always being the last day, every single time with maybe an extremely low ammount of times delivering a day before the last one ~ but more often than not, its the last one, or even a day after

Gunsmoke fanbase is extremely solidified as you can see in the thread, so, nothing matters

Reactions: Cyberious
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes