Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
except it will probably still be an unholy bug ridden mess, with a patch taking another 2-3 weeks to fix.
That's awfully optimistic of you expecting a patch. Don't forget that content from the Artemis update was missing for at least one update after it, and when they released Vixen unfinished they got really pissy about having to add her content in between updates.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I'm not really excited about this update. It has been 3 months since the game not received any content and I also don't have my save data anymore. But for those who are excited, SU updates usually happen on the 6th of the month. See you all in April or May.

Reactions: Stepfather

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Last edited:

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Once the new release comes out is there going to be another one right after in a few days or weeks to fix any bugs? I have seen them do this before.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
i don't play last update there they add this event so i just wait and hope that i can have full expirience from start to end.)

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
I was bummed the last one messed Starfire/Blackfire content. I think going forward individual enthusiasm will depend on who is getting content.

Zimbolical

Dec 23, 2016
Is is possible for someone to provide a save game with all the stuff done up until the current version, changed PC so do not have a lot of time to invest into redoing the entire game.

Reactions: peixe751

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Does anyone actually get the changed dialogue for Supergirl?After she get the slut costume?
Because I can't get it and I have used the regedit to unlock it.But this don't change her dialogue.
Same problem here, hope for a fix on this update, i just can't unlock her nickname options, or the way she call Lex "daddy"
I think must be some problem with her anal scene.Can't move to third time.Even using regedit to set to 3 don't work.
I probably will reset the slut costume again in order to be ready for the fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punkreas

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone actually get the changed dialogue for Supergirl?After she get the slut costume?
Because I can't get it and I have used the regedit to unlock it.But this don't change her dialogue.
Same problem here, hope for a fix on this update, i just can't unlock her nickname options, or the way she call Lex "daddy"

I think must be some problem with her anal scene.Can't move to third time.Even using regedit to set to 3 don't work.
I probably will reset the slut costume again in order to be ready for the fix.
Do you mind share a tutorial for this ? I think i'll need to do the same thing

Last edited:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
how do you guys even put signatures in your posts, It wont let me just drag and drop a gif when i go into the "signature" section in settings
click insert image and add a link. Find somewhere on the web that hosts your gif, don't link to your pc. This forum can be used if you attach a file to a post

Reactions: franksiinatra
Jul 17, 2018
So I just started playing this game, and I really enjoy it. Although it would be better if it had some pregnancy. Nothing too complicated. Just something simple like, supergirl has gotten pregnant, and 3 or 4 weeks later, supergirl has given birth to a boy, and that's it, or something like that.

Darthasus

Mar 6, 2018
So I just started playing this game, and I really enjoy it. Although it would be better if it had some pregnancy. Nothing too complicated. Just something simple like, supergirl has gotten pregnant, and 3 or 4 weeks later, supergirl has given birth to a boy, and that's it, or something like that.
would be better if there is a pregnant galatea

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes