jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
>29th to the 5th.

So on the 5th we will get a bugged out version missing half the content? Why even bother with the "release window" when it is always at the end anyway?

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

eljoyoy

Oct 26, 2018
>29th to the 5th.

So on the 5th we will get a bugged out version missing half the content? Why even bother with the "release window" when it is always at the end anyway?
I suspect its to shave down on releases. Think about it if you schedule a release every 2 months, but your window gives you a couple of days leway, combine it with the good old " muh burnout" and sunsets pricemarked " our code people have payed hundreds of thousends for is trash" and you only need to release every 2-4 months.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
My only wish for this update is we get a fair amount of content to call this event a resolution

Yes on the standard yacht party we are getting more characters such as Morganne let dry and star sapphire

But for the Halloween party the only guests we have seen are
Victoria
Livewire (whom has one line of content )
Circe
Jinx

I think it's great we get two hench women for the event but I would like to see more content or Halloween villains to make it feel like more of an experience
We maybe will get more.
Galatea/Supergirl
Harley/Batgirl
Mercy/Lois
Poison Ivy

SkeithX7

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, finish BoB2 in the first quarter of 2020, which from my guess is either Mar / Apr release and considering the timeline for the Old character focus begins! is slated for that release timeframe in Apr, we're getting screwed on actual substantial content for SU in favor for an unrelated progress into another game (( BoB2 )) for the beginning of 2020 since the Feb timeframe is for the Halloween + Cleanup.......... which should've, and very sensibly, been done waaaay the fuck back in November / December at the least.... but we got BoB2! Enjoy that product instead of you know........ starting off 2020 with actually focusing on old characters
Goddamn already starting strong

Miss the Feb timeframe and well into March instead.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
My only wish for this update is we get a fair amount of content to call this event a resolution

Yes on the standard yacht party we are getting more characters such as Morganne let dry and star sapphire

But for the Halloween party the only guests we have seen are
Victoria
Livewire (whom has one line of content )
Circe
Jinx

I think it's great we get two hench women for the event but I would like to see more content or Halloween villains to make it feel like more of an experience
It would be great to see Super Woman Wonder Woman Jacuzzi scene in this patch and one or two more slides for Halloween final scene.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes