Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Killer Frost didn't discover it on her own, she was recruited by Grodd. And Joker... well, he's Joker. You shouldn't be that surprised at anything about him, he's a genuine wildcard in the DC universe.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
so will it just be finishing livewire and batgirl/harley or is supergirl/galatea, marcy and some other girls getting some costumes

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I would like to ask a question. Does anyone know when this update will come out? If will it be tomorrow or the first week of March?

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

Happy Friday, patrons! The next release is fast approaching, and we aim to deliver. That means another teaser, which we’re sure it will serve you well into decipher what we have in store (and more). Be vigilant! For anywhere between February 29th and March 5th, your new lord and master shall grace you with his presence

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

Happy Friday, patrons! The next release is fast approaching, and we aim to deliver. That means another teaser, which we’re sure it will serve you well into decipher what we have in store (and more). Be vigilant! For anywhere between February 29th and March 5th, your new lord and master shall grace you with his presence
So they are saying from the 29th to the 5th
Does that mean they don't expect to release tomorrow

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So they are saying from the 29th to the 5th
Does that mean they don't expect to release tomorrow
It means exactly what it says. That some time between the 29th of Feb and the 5th of March the new version will be released on their Patreon. Then those of us who don't support them have to wait patiently for a hero to upload it here.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017

Why does this sound like Darkseid is getting a cameo? Or someone else with a huge ego and god complex?

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Slut costumes are pretty ugly imo. Except Batgirls which is one of the best costumes in the game. Hope future Slut costumes are just super skimpy versions of the heroines normal costumes. Thought that was a great idea with Barb.

I'm just nitpicking though and I probably have a minority opinion.
To me the biggest thing I'm not a fan of is the overdone makeup. Maybe making the outfits a bit less colorful might also help, but generally I don't find it to be a huge deal.

Reactions: Nixi~

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
Have to ask, will Harley be getting new Birds of Prey outfits, and will we be getting a Jurnee Smollett-Bell Black Canary? (Obviously not this update)

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

My only wish for this update is we get a fair amount of content to call this event a resolution

Yes on the standard yacht party we are getting more characters such as Morganne let dry and star sapphire

But for the Halloween party the only guests we have seen are
Victoria
Livewire (whom has one line of content )
Circe
Jinx

I think it's great we get two hench women for the event but I would like to see more content or Halloween villains to make it feel like more of an experience

Reactions: LordPalpatine

androide

May 3, 2018
Anyway to cheat in this game? I just realized that I lost my saves but I was just in the middle of the game (I still had girls to train and events to do) so I'd like to get back to where I was without having to play all the game until then.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Anyway to cheat in this game? I just realized that I lost my saves but I was just in the middle of the game (I still had girls to train and events to do) so I'd like to get back to where I was without having to play all the game until then.
The letter X should call up the cheat menu

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes