Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Oriandu
I really can't understand you, what do you really want? Are you saying that all the scenes are similar? and that you would like to see more 'fetishes'? or are you saying you would like to see a new gameplay?
Yes, I'm saying all of the scenes are too similar. It's not a hard concept, I explained it quite plainly. I'm not sure why you people are having such a hard time adding one and one together.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Feb 24 at 2:21pm
Redhead with Pigtails!! :drooling_face

Hello Patrons, here is your first teaser of teaser week!

As we had stated previously in our roadmap post ( ) this update will focus on flushing out the Halloween event, and some cleaning up. So in other words we're keeping it fresh, and never frozen.
Flu season hit pretty hard this year for us and the world it seems. Due to that SR7 did not stream at all, but you can look forward to some more streams from him in March.
GDC 2020... That is right Gunsmoke Games is heading to GDC for some much needed professional development. This is all thanks to you guys and your amazing support. We are looking forward to rubbing shoulders with the heavy weights of the industry, and learning as much as we can.

That's pretty much the news for now, next teaser is slated for Wednesday!

Thank you all for you continued support.
Gunsmoke Games

Not very hard teaser this time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016

As we had stated previously in our roadmap post ( ) this update will focus on flushing out the Halloween event, and some cleaning up. So in other words we're keeping it fresh, and never frozen.
Flu season hit pretty hard this year for us and the world it seems. Due to that SR7 did not stream at all, but you can look forward to some more streams from him in March.
GDC 2020... That is right Gunsmoke Games is heading to GDC for some much needed professional development. This is all thanks to you guys and your amazing support. We are looking forward to rubbing shoulders with the heavy weights of the industry, and learning as much as we can.

Gunsmoke Games

That's the Burger King mascot.

The companion mascot will probably be Wendy or something
Called it. I bet it's Harley's Halloween costume

Reactions: Kylar Stern

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017

Gunsmoke Games

We already saw Lex dressed up as Burger King for Halloween this is Wendy (that outer fast food brand)
1582583109949.png

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes