huracen

Nov 24, 2019
I'm hoping in the future revisions that Terra is given more than one way to complete. What I mean is *Spoiler* I didn't like how she was cloned that her rebellious & short tempered attitude changed to clingy and submissive (I'm sure Luther altered her personality to do that, can't remember) but I liked her when she was the former.

Maybe find a way to not get killed and cloned but slowly brake her down eventually...or give an option during the cloning process to alter personality to be more submissive or not do anything at all. Kind of like Supergirl where her reluctant dialogue and awkward face reactions are still present when requesting things even though she's complete.

Reactions: ic1025

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I'm hoping in the future revisions that Terra is given more than one way to complete. What I mean is *Spoiler* I didn't like how she was cloned that her rebellious & short tempered attitude changed to clingy and submissive (I'm sure Luther altered her personality to do that, can't remember) but I liked her when she was the former.

Maybe find a way to not get killed and cloned but slowly brake her down eventually...or give an option during the cloning process to alter personality to be more submissive or not do anything at all. Kind of like Supergirl where her reluctant dialogue and awkward face reactions are still present when requesting things even though she's complete.
I really can't see that happening. It's not altering branching code as much as it is adding an entire path of dialogue that doesn't mix with existing assets. idk if you've seen the art packs but all but one of Terra's art assets have her performing actions angrily, and happily. I don't imagine that's a simple on/off switch, rather Terra's events are angry until she's revived, at which point a new replacement branch is unlocked and the old one is sealed away never to be used again. You're asking a linear progression game to allow you to revisit outdated parameters after you've moved on from them.

And to make the coding issue worst, you'd be asking for GSG to go back to older complete code and insert the new program and hope it doesn't open up a ton of dependency issues and a slew of new bugs, all of which would need to be tested and fixed.

It's too much work for what is essentially very little content payoff.

Reactions: huracen

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
is the next update out next week ?
Next week probably will be the bugfree version.
Will the updates with the two month wait be twice as big, or is this actually just slowing down development speed by half?
No,they have switched to updates every other month more than 2 years ago.
So this is probably a dumb question but it's one I had since I first saw this game but I never worried about it until now: How can I save to either save slot 2 or 3? I never worried about this before as I only really needed 1 save file, but I would like to know...
I think you must start a new game,then choose a slot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So this is probably a dumb question but it's one I had since I first saw this game but I never worried about it until now: How can I save to either save slot 2 or 3? I never worried about this before as I only really needed 1 save file, but I would like to know...

yandroid

Donor
Aug 23, 2017
That's definitely the "Wendy's" logo girl, dressed as Ronald McDonald !

And I'd definitely want to put my special sauce all over her :p

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Chuggin' Right Along
We're approaching the release window very rapidly at this point. With the build looking to be a solid one it's time for another teaser! And what is there a teaser without a clue!

The Clue: When you find out who this character is you will totally want to put your special sauce all over her

You guys are amazing at guessing these shadows, I'm lovin it!

So who is this and what is she dressed as?
View attachment 567826 View attachment 567827
Okay well it could be Supergirl but most likely Harley

It's not ms Martian
But this is difficult as Batgirl has had no cell interactions besides lex

As for who she is dressed as. No clue

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Last time I get 5 scenes in just a week.Of course I change the henchwoman every day.
I have the feeling that this is what controls which one you will see.
suSlot01_kfLes01B_h3977719341 -Blackfire
suSlot01_kfLes01C_h3977719340 -Cheshire
suSlot01_kfLes01G_h3977719336 -Galatea
suSlot01_kfLes01H_h3977719335 -Harley
suSlot01_kfLes01M_h3977719330 -Mercy
suSlot01_kfLes01S_h3977719356 -Superwoman
Probably setting it to 0 will let you see again the scene you want.
That worked, thanks!

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Slut costumes are pretty ugly imo. Except Batgirls which is one of the best costumes in the game. Hope future Slut costumes are just super skimpy versions of the heroines normal costumes. Thought that was a great idea with Barb.

I'm just nitpicking though and I probably have a minority opinion.
I don't have any problem with the slut costumes themselves but this and things like Supergirl's Lex Corp outfit fit in with an idea I had that could be added this game. Basically Lex would announce that he's going to beat the Justice League at their own game by forming his own superhero team. But all of his new hero's are just your henchwomen in new outfits and all the crimes they stop are either minor or villains that Lex is paying to take a dive. The media eat it up but the heroes rightly think it's part of some Luthor evil plan.

Now the next part only really works if the game goes in the the way I and some others want and you get to the point where your can take your breaking of the heroines to the next level and start using them outside of the old Glamour Slam/Meta Bordello/prison cell set-ups. Lex drops a bombshell and says a long time heroine is planing on leaving their old team for his. What follow is a replayable event where you introduce one of the heroines you control in a outfit that fits into one of three categories.
1. A sexier/sluttier version of one of their superheroine outfits.
2. Somehow marks them as associated with Lex Corp like the outfit Supergirl already has in game.
3. Best of all that would be one that does both of the above.

D

Deleted member 1569344

Hey Quick Question is it just for me our is evertime i start a new game Artemis slut outfit is always unlocked and she already made the deal with luthor?

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Slut costumes are pretty ugly imo. Except Batgirls which is one of the best costumes in the game. Hope future Slut costumes are just super skimpy versions of the heroines normal costumes. Thought that was a great idea with Barb.

I'm just nitpicking though and I probably have a minority opinion.
I respect your opinion, but for me, unfortunately Babs slut costume was the weakest of them all so far, the idea of a sluttier version of their uniforms is good, but in her case, looks too similar to the original

As for the update, can we expect Mercy and Lois included in the halloween pack ?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I m curious if random villains can find out what Luthor's doing why aren't the heroes?
I don't think you can call Vandal Savage and Gorilla Grodd random villains.
killer frost?
Grodd told her.
and Joker
And you should be careful if a fan of Batman and Joker see what blasphemy you just spoke:)
Killer Frost didn't discover it on her own, she was recruited by Grodd. And Joker... well, he's Joker. You shouldn't be that surprised at anything about him, he's a genuine wildcard in the DC universe.
Nice.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes