Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone know a way to run the pc game on android? an emulator or something like that. (my notebook just exploted)
I can't see that happening at all. Emulators to run Android apps on PC tend to have poor performance, PC on Android is only going to work if you're talking Dosbox or something.

Smrtguy85

Aug 9, 2018
I think I'm missing something with Blackfire. I've gotten her to the strip option, but I can't get her past it. What am I doing wrong or what do I have to do to push forward?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
But wouldn't she still technically not be his actual mother as she is from a different universe? She would be the mother of that worlds Lex but not the one we are playing.
Yeah. Like Raven or Super Woman. Came through the portal of another dimension....

WhosYuri

Jan 22, 2019
I have no idea what's all the costumes and scenes I can unlock. Can someone do me a huge favor and tell me what all the scenes and costumes are in the game? I know it's a lot but I'm a completionist and I can't stop playing the game unless I know I have everything unlocked lol.

Jul 2, 2017
I have no idea what's all the costumes and scenes I can unlock. Can someone do me a huge favor and tell me what all the scenes and costumes are in the game? I know it's a lot but I'm a completionist and I can't stop playing the game unless I know I have everything unlocked lol.
Here the costume guide.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
So does Talia keep any other slaves around except Raven. Her place has several rooms but only Raven is ever. The rest always say locked. Is that for future adds or is missing a Talia slave somewhere?

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
I can't play the rebuild or the regular version on my mac I was wondering if you guys made sure that the Mac App Store Validation is turned off. If it isn't could you do that for the people who have a mac so we don't have that problem anymore

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone know why the previous bonus packs are no longer downloadable? Thinking about becoming a $10 patron to get the new Raven update but would have been nice to get old ones as well

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Anyone know why the previous bonus packs are no longer downloadable? Thinking about becoming a $10 patron to get the new Raven update but would have been nice to get old ones as well
new Raven update? Any spoilers?! ^_^

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes