Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
...what else do you think a slave trainer game is supposed to be?
A different cycle for each character. Maybe spanking Barbara has no effect because she has no masochistic tendencies and thus a different act replaces it? The only characters to really have any variation are Vixen and Artemis, and even then only because of Vixen's personality as presented in the game, and because Cheshire's involvement. Changing things up a bit would make things more interesting and it wouldn't take much extra effort.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
A different cycle for each character. Maybe spanking Barbara has no effect because she has no masochistic tendencies and thus a different act replaces it? The only characters to really have any variation are Vixen and Artemis, and even then only because of Vixen's personality as presented in the game, and because Cheshire's involvement. Changing things up a bit would make things more interesting and it wouldn't take much extra effort.
Miss Martian being a cookie junkie was a bit different too, I liked that one.

steelbolt

Apr 14, 2018
What i really want is for them to keep adding content to existing girls instead of any new ones, like threesomes or just more scenes.

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
Do any of you has a complete save to share? Or at least before the yacht event? I just bought a new pc and lost my save.

Black.Ankh

Jan 29, 2018
I'm replaying this game... it's been a LOOOOOONG time since i didn't
HUGE improvments !
And the art is just WONDERFUL !!

Quick questions...
- Artemis "Tigress Outfit"... i've done everything in the GS, i've done Everything in the MetaBordello (done the Private Room, all actions, stipped, not stripped...) ... Still nothing. So i've change here device for a "personnal use" for now on, and i'll try it again later, but... if anyone has an advice...
- Can't make Supergirl Slut Outfit to trigger... Done everything - i think...

Is there a CG rip of the last events ? *(can't find it in the CG 24 on the main post) (Halloween party and so ?) ... I LOOOOOOVE that Addam Family Wednesday Raven !!

Thanks !

Last edited:

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
Not really. IT may have been a funny thing about her character, but ultimately her progression was exactly the same as every other cell character.
I disagree in parts. Yes, in theory, what we will see is repetition, since the objective will always be the same, to break the mind and spirit of the characters, making them sluts, submissive to their own lust. The difference will always be in how to do it and the answers during the process;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you said, the destination is always the same, but the paths taken are different and more linked to the character's personality and there is the fun. I really want to see how it will be worked on characters like Wonder Woman, Huntress, Hawkgirl. And yes, I want to see a certain difficulty with the three.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I disagree in parts. Yes, in theory, what we will see is repetition, since the objective will always be the same, to break the mind and spirit of the characters, making them sluts, submissive to their own lust. The difference will always be in how to do it and the answers during the process;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you said, the destination is always the same, but the paths taken are different and more linked to the character's personality and there is the fun. I really want to see how it will be worked on characters like Wonder Woman, Huntress, Hawkgirl. And yes, I want to see a certain difficulty with the three.
None of what you listed actually changes anything. Slightly different character motivations does not change the fact that every scene for every character is basically identical.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
None of what you listed actually changes anything. Slightly different character motivations does not change the fact that every scene for every character is basically identical.
No idea what you are expecting then?Of course we are looking for same end result for all superheroines.
If you are not even ok with the different paths that is a problem for you.

Tallyhawk

Apr 27, 2019
No idea what you are expecting then?Of course we are looking for same end result for all superheroines.
If you are not even ok with the different paths that is a problem for you.

What could be done is one or more "specialty" acts that are part of the individual character. For instance, eventually changing Supergirl's strip scene to have an option for sex toys. Batgirl's corruption leads her to having sex in Lex's room, wearing a slave collar and pledging her loyalty to him...while he records it. Megan does a public act, blow jobs for cookies, like a cheap hooker. And every single heroine in the group can do this, some are pretty obvious. Wonder Woman and bondage, Starfire and eager service, Blackfire and humiliation, etc.

You can keep the general formula, add some flavor text and then add a single scene or two and bingo, you got variety.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Oriandu
I really can't understand you, what do you really want? Are you saying that all the scenes are similar? and that you would like to see more 'fetishes'? or are you saying you would like to see a new gameplay?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes