Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
What is the schedule for getting more content for Catwoman & Giganta? I'd also love to see some interaction between Superwoman and Mary Marvel, . . . . ????

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
So why the Dev doesn't update lois content anymore?
A lot of the content hasn't been updated.
According to the Dev the main focus this year will be on old character development and completion and with no roadmap released I guess we'll have to just wait and see what happens next

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I'm not sure but the update should come between February 26th to 28th. And the update will be the conclusion of the halloween event. Updates to old characters like Black Cannary, Huntress, WonderWoman, StarGirl and Hawkgirl will start in April.

Because there are a lot of characters that are in front of her. I have already mentioned some old characters above and there are others to complete. For example: Starfire, Blackfire, Galatea, Princess Audrey, SuperWoman, Killer Frost, Mercy Graves, Harley Quinn, Lois Lane, CatWoman. Gunsmoke Games are putting content out little by little.
And there are still many bugs to be fixed in the game.
Exist (or existed) a bug with batgirl in bordello, we also had a bug with Supergirl. It is not possible to change the clothes of Terra, because it does not have. Some characters like Terra and Vixen, do not have naked dance scenes in Glamour Slam. Anyway, there are many things to fix or conclude.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I have still never got any Frost lesbian scenes, it is super RNG.
Unless there is a way to make it happen more often?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I have still never got any Frost lesbian scenes, it is super RNG.
Unless there is a way to make it happen more often?
Last time I get 5 scenes in just a week.Of course I change the henchwoman every day.
I have the feeling that this is what controls which one you will see.
suSlot01_kfLes01B_h3977719341 -Blackfire
suSlot01_kfLes01C_h3977719340 -Cheshire
suSlot01_kfLes01G_h3977719336 -Galatea
suSlot01_kfLes01H_h3977719335 -Harley
suSlot01_kfLes01M_h3977719330 -Mercy
suSlot01_kfLes01S_h3977719356 -Superwoman
Probably setting it to 0 will let you see again the scene you want.

kael4king

Jun 10, 2017
Chose Blackfire for the halloween yacht event and got Cheshire. Idk any way to go back before the yacht event and now I'm stuck with Cheshire. Is there any way to fix this or have another yacht event?

kael4king

Jun 10, 2017
Chose Blackfire for the halloween yacht event and got Cheshire. Idk any way to go back before the yacht event and now I'm stuck with Cheshire. Is there any way to fix this or have another yacht event?
And I really hope theres a way around it or someone can link me a save file right before the halloween party because blackfire and starfire are my favorites and Cheshire and Artemis are my least favorite so I'm really fucked rn

Tonion

Sep 9, 2017
And I really hope theres a way around it or someone can link me a save file right before the halloween party because blackfire and starfire are my favorites and Cheshire and Artemis are my least favorite so I'm really fucked rn
You can replay all events by going to Lex's office

Reactions: LordPalpatine

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Some say code issues, but those wouldn't be too hard to solve. The actual problem is that the characters who aren't part of the cells set up are in limbo due to the fact that GSG scaled back considerably when they realized that they couldn't put out updates at regular enough intervals to encourage people to subscribe to their patreon. Thus the cycle of still images following the same scenario for every character began. Capture, unlock the device, belittle them for a few nights, spank, grope, hand job, blow job, leash, sex, butt sex, repeat until whoore... ad nauseum for every character. Perhaps Louis and company will be given proper attention once GSG is done with the rest of the intended character and whatever they decide to add in the interim, but I wouldn't expect it.

Mar 13, 2019
...what else do you think a slave trainer game is supposed to be?
Holding hands with your waifu?

I do agree, that the devs could be more creative about the sex in cells, though. Toys, paizuri, cunnilingus, bondage, ... I dunno, I am not asking for some controversial stuff, but it sure feels like Lex is extremely vanilla for a super villain who controls dozen of super heroine sex slaves.

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Real talk, I like this over every other slave trainer games because it isn't just repetitive stuff like that. Cell gameplay is boring to me. I like the whoring out and exhibition aspects of the game because most trainers don't have anything except what I mentioned.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes