SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Pardon fellow deviants, I read through the most recent 6 pages, saw no android port for the original, does one exist ? If yes what page pretty please?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I just had two posts deleted.
Tone police much there Gunsmoke?
Developers/the owner of the OP cannot delete posts, only moderators can. One of our moderators deleted your posts because they were off-topic (I think, didn't really look).

If you have an issue with moderation, please open a support ticket.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Developers/the owner of the OP cannot delete posts, only moderators can. One of our moderators deleted your posts because they were off-topic (I think, didn't really look).

If you have an issue with moderation, please open a support ticket.
Yeah, I will. I see RedKnight as a mod, and he's a vocal biased supporter of Gunsmoke, not someone whom should be modding it's page. He's constantly on their Discord.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Yeah, I will. I see RedKnight as a mod, and he's a vocal biased supporter of Gunsmoke, not someone whom should be modding it's page. He's constantly on their Discord.
It wasn't red that deleted your posts.

Regardless, game threads aren't the place to discuss moderation, so again, if you have an issue, please open a ticket. Thanks.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Pardon fellow deviants, I read through the most recent 6 pages, saw no android port for the original, does one exist ? If yes what page pretty please?
There is no android port for the main game, they are working on a rework that will have android support but it won't be released til it's done, there is a preview on the OP but that's it

Aug 9, 2017
"when you least expect it"??
issome shady way of saying it's not releasing this month, but next month in April?
I think most people are expecting theupdate to release in March since the developer said it was releasing in March.
So "Least expected" would be.. Not in March?
What's going on here? is this an elaborate early April's fools joke?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
If it is, it's designed to piss people off and lose them money, so not a very good joke.
nah bro, they got some hardcore shills, they can do no wrong in their eyes. Those people mostly frequent the discord, but since we're unbiased here and constantly point out their bs, the shills run on here and dawn their holy shields to protect their god kings

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
So, the search didn't yield any results in the comments so far. The last update for the guide was 2.2.1, which SEEMS recent, but the game is at 2.2.555 - and honestly, the guide doesn't explain a lot. The most and utterly confusing thing about the entire game is that it doesn't show whether you have unlocked everything or not, because "yet to be unlocked" things are drawn in the exact same symbol as "things that are not implemented yet / will never come". That's a huge issue for me, and if you could colourcode that stuff in game, it would be an amazing help (Because without a guide, you have to endlessly try every combination with a spreadsheet, which just isn't fun).

Anyways... Did anybody make a newer version of the Walkthrough by chance? I think I understood the rules so far, but from what I have and haven't unlocked, it's weird. For example, I have two suits in the bordello for Artemis, but and now I'm going through ALL the heroes I have unlocked (both in the Bordello and the Prison) and let them do all actions in every piece of clothing (which gets confusing after "Strip" every time, because the outfit changes!), just to check if I unlock something new.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
but the update did not come out today for God's sake
I completely understand.

The way I interpreted the post was that the update would be released when we least expect it

Sadly this was not the case.

The thing we have to take away is that it's the 9th of march in America right now so we still have time for a release

Reactions: LordPalpatine

petur

Jul 29, 2017
I've been trying to make a list where i rank the heroines but it is proving very difficult. I mean my current top 2 are Galatea and Superwoman but i can't say which one i'd put as number one and ranking the other heroines is extremely difficult. Also why is there no tier list template for Something Unlimited on Tiermaker?

That suck power and that sexy voice? I guess i might make Superwoman my number 1?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes