Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
100% been proven wrong about the extra payment. Anyone interested please read our post above
when you even have to offer refunds to people getting cucked out of a build after supporting for 2 months, because you purposely force releases 1 week (actually, more than 1 week with new extra delay) into the next month, you dont really have anywhere to hide

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
when you even have to offer refunds to people getting cucked out of a build after supporting for 2 months, because you purposely force releases 1 week (actually, more than 1 week with new extra delay) into the next month, you dont really have anywhere to hide
I offered a refund to someone out of a consideration. We have 100% been open in January about the release windows and even during February. I can and will offer refunds to people who are/is unhappy. But guess what in 5 years I have had to issue ZERO refunds.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I think the initial disappointment is over
Now people will judge the amount of content that is in this delayed update

Will there be more characters added besides Harley and Barbara?

Will there be more variant costumes?

Will there be any added content ( however small ) into the main game.

We will just have to see

Maybe the fans could be appeased with another sneak peek or a partial change log

Reactions: TNTed and xMendoza

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

What’s this? Something deadly waits in the shadows! Have mercy, we know waiting is agonizing, but bear with us. Slow and steady wins the race, right? We’re happy to report things are moving along well, and that this next release will strike when you least expect it. Stay tuned!

Thank you all for being patient, while we get this build ready for you all !

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
It's definitely Mercy, but with who ? Lois ? And dressed as... what ?

But anyway, gotta love impatient people who download games for free on a pirate site and think they're allowed to complain about a delay, but after almost 800 pages, this became a tradition lol
Well they said shadows maybe mercy is dressed as serleen from underworld

Last edited:

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I think is Raven Not Merci:cry:
Raven already have the scenes for the halloween update dressed as Wednesday with Tala , there's Mercy/Lois , Galatea/Supergirl and Harley/Batgirl (with is "Ronald" and Wendy already confirmed)

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Raven already have the scenes for the halloween update dressed as Wednesday with Tala , there's Mercy/Lois , Galatea/Supergirl and Harley/Batgirl (with is "Ronald" and Wendy already confirmed)
I hate to be against you guys, although I'd love it if it was Mercy's content... I really really missed cumslut ending for Raven... put those two in this month and you got me as a guaranteed patreon for the next two months, even if the next updates are shit

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I hate to be against you guys, although I'd love it if it was Mercy's content... I really really missed cumslut ending for Raven... put those two in this month and you got me as a guaranteed patreon for the next two months, even if the next updates are shit
Are you talking about the meta bordello for raven

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
That would be amazing, but i don't think that we'll have anything that is not related to the Halloween event on this update, on a perfect world we might have some fixes too, like the Supergirl anal scene.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017

What’s this? Something deadly waits in the shadows! Have mercy, we know waiting is agonizing, but bear with us. Slow and steady wins the race, right? We’re happy to report things are moving along well, and that this next release will strike when you least expect it. Stay tuned!

Thank you all for being patient, while we get this build ready for you all !
I'm thinking Mercy too, but for some reason I kinda want a Lady Shiva thing....

Reactions: LordPalpatine

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I'm thinking Mercy too, but for some reason I kinda want a Lady Shiva thing....
That's actually a really good guess

If it is shiva then maybe we will get more content then we thought

Who knows we may get things like
Shiva Talia
Blackfire Starfire
Vixen cheetah
Audry
Galatea Supergirl
Maxima
Roulette ( I mean I think it's silly she helps with these ideas and does not make an appearance)

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes