Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I was wondering that too.
Wonder woman has the following

2 leash scenes
3 costume variants scenes ( casual, business & slut)

1 Audrey scene ( go to Audrey and a leash scene to see wonder woman will appear )

After you have done this it's possible (if you have not done so already ) to visit her with superwoman as your henchwomen

After all this the cell content Enda as it's not completed

The game developers will have to make a lot of content as wonder woman has Audrey and superwoman as people who control her

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
So while I was waiting for the new update I started a new game on a different device (literally from scratch )

The biggest fault I find is with the vault
No matter how you progress there will still be scenes missing or locked

And even if you have unlocked all characters and scenes you can be re directed to other sections

Example some Talia scenes take you to the Nanda pavat area instead of showing a scene

Or playing another scene could play a vixen scene and the game would then freeze

This should be addressed

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
The Halloween Event is crashing for me - game locks up when I try to talk to Galatea or Livewire at the dance floor. Is there any way to force an event to finish and take you back to the main game, or any other known fix?

Atomboomer

Oct 31, 2019
I'm sorry, I know this has probably been answered already, but I can't find it anywhere.
When looking at the extracted data, there's plenty of things I don't know how to unlock in-game.
Scenes with Shiva, and who I assume to be Big Barda, for example. How do I get to see those two?

Ellano7

Sep 22, 2018
Any hero with a 100% save file (for Windows)? So far I only saw incomplete ones (missing scenes or functionality).

penelo1606

Feb 21, 2020
The Halloween Event is crashing for me - game locks up when I try to talk to Galatea or Livewire at the dance floor. Is there any way to force an event to finish and take you back to the main game, or any other known fix?
It's happen when you have already done all the chat possibility with these characters just go speak with Circe/Victoria or Jinx to continue the event and end it

Atomboomer

Oct 31, 2019
I think I need to restart the game or something.
No idea how to get any Lady Shiva or Maxima scenes.
In fact, the mentions of Slade in the Meta-Bordello confuse me, since I've never gotten any of those, either.
Anyone able to help me figure it out?
Also, the new Tala and Roulette scenes aren't triggering.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Lady Shiva-you need first to get Talia
Maxima-after the marriage with Talia,Maxima will show at Lex crop
Slade-he have scene with Terra and Artemis.So you need to put them in MB.Also Artemis must be with the special costume for MB.

Reactions: Atomboomer

alenben

May 24, 2018
Hey guys, like many of you I encountered the black screen glitch. In my case I use the in-game cheat menu to unlock characters and get money. I was able to fixed the black screen by making sure that are characters in the cheat menu where set to unlocked. Hope this helps.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes