armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Does anyone have the flowchart or is the fille being updated? I would like to know what characters are finished (or has more content) and who is not.
Done
superheroines-Terra,Miss Martian,Raven,Artemis,Batgirl,Vixen,Supergirl
others-Tala,Roulette,Cheshire,Talia,Jinx,Rose,Maxima?,Sazu?

Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
sorry to ask , but did the game is now only x64 ? im having to use a old notebook of mine and its running x32 , used to work just fine :3

Spoonkiller

May 24, 2019
Whenever I interact with any girl I get the black screen and no matter how much I wait nothing happens (I waited 10 mins even) Sometimes I see loading cursor thingy sometimes not it just stays black screen.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Since I hate the show and character, can we get Batwoman in this game. The thought of taking DC's LGBT's symbol, breaking and turning her into a cock hungry slut getting gangbanged does bring a smile to my face.
I think there is a chance.Mera and Batwoman are the most probable candidates for additional redheaded heroines.
Keep in mind this game is based off of Justice League unlimited/ the DC animated universe from 1992-2006, so even if these characters show up we probably won't see the Amber Heard/ Ruby Rose versions. I don't remember seeing either in the DCAU durring that time, but I think my last rewatch of the DCAU was in like 2010.
I definitely don't want to see the movie version:)
Does anyone have a link to download 2.2.6 zip? I'm a poor bastard right now and can't afford to pay for it. lol
On the first page-there is a download section.
I have gotten some variations. I just couldn't figure out if I needed Galatea every time or needed to do certain scenes a certain number of time. Does it start on its own or is it a response to one of the actions ?
You need Galatea to get the slut costume for Maxima.Otherwise I don't think she have anythig to do with dance,strip,sex etc.
Yeah, but it's for 7z. My laptop can't run that. That's why I asked for zip specifically. lol
You can convert 7z. to ZIP.Pretty sure you can find free convertors online.

Last edited:
Reactions: xMendoza

darksythe53

Jul 11, 2017
I think there is a chance.Mera and Batwoman are the most probable candidates for additional redheaded heroines.
Keep in mind this game is based off of Justice League unlimited/ the DC animated universe from 1992-2006, so even if these characters show up we probably won't see the Amber Heard/ Ruby Rose versions. I don't remember seeing either in the DCAU durring that time, but I think my last rewatch of the DCAU was in like 2010.

Chris4434

Feb 8, 2019
Does anyone have a link to download 2.2.6 zip? I'm a poor bastard right now and can't afford to pay for it. lol

TeddybareNC

Dec 5, 2017
Yes you just keep visiting maximas room.

Do you get any variations when doing the Maxima sex scenes
I have gotten some variations. I just couldn't figure out if I needed Galatea every time or needed to do certain scenes a certain number of time. Does it start on its own or is it a response to one of the actions ?

Chris4434

Feb 8, 2019

I definitely don't want to see the movie version:)

On the first page-there is a download section.
Yeah, but it's for 7z. My laptop can't run that. That's why I asked for zip specifically. lol

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I'm missing the option for sex with Supergirl. Was that something that happened with this update?
No it was 2 updates ago.
Did you visit her with Galatea?I saw many posts about people losing the sex option after visiting Supergirl with Galatea as a henchwoman.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Everytime an update comes out I have the dilemma of either downloading it or wait for .55555 bug fixes. Should I try it? I've wiped out all my saves due to fucking black screens so I have to restart all from the scratch.

I keep dreaming of the day SU Rebuild reaches the last update but as days pass, my hope diminishes.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes