UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I m not an hentai guy or something else.
I don't like monster or same thing.

BUT, WHY ? Why my favorite caracter is Miss Martian ? I feel so weird.

Reactions: 95problems

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone else having issues getting stuck on black screens ALL THE FUCKING TIME?

Seriously, 9 times out of 10, I click on any cell or teleporter destination, and BAM - black screen.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Sadly most people of this thread just keep complaining and cant appreciate what they get for free ( I enjoyed the update and did not get a single bug)
I agree with you, but in part, someone complains, someone does not. here, at least you can find a real opinion about the game, because in a discord someone is afraid to express himself suddenly moderated.

They continue to add new "biomes" but do not change the gameplay for 4 years, so 98 percent of the players just skip the game with cheats because there are a lot of unnecessary actions in it, they are watching a new scene and waiting for a new update. two updates need this game not to add sex scenes.

To add the enemies that will finally bother you. SR7 already laid this at the very beginning of the game where you pay mercenaries to reduce your threat level and distract the justice league from your affairs until you can enter into an open confrontation with them, but then successfully forgot. Improve the management of the brothel and strip club, because you finally need to develop robots for which you need money; to fight the league, you also need money.

Half of the players do not understand what they are playing in the harem simulator or even a game with an interesting plot, in the end, neither one nor the other. The game becomes not like a brothel simulator, not a relationship simulator, more like one big album by an artist. So I'm waiting for the rebuild of SU, but something tells me that I will be completely disappointed.
Lex's "superpower" is in his intellect but for some reason he does not use it at all).

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Did people get that many bugs,realy?
For me there was only 1-during the halloween event with Harley and Batgirl.After I check them and Livewire several times then suddenly if I try again,the game freeze.Of course I need to check old halloween scene to see if thea are properly working.
And still can't get the slut costume for Supergirl.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
For me there was only 1-during the halloween event with Harley and Batgirl.After I check them and Livewire several times then suddenly if I try again,the game freeze.Of course I need to check old halloween scene to see if thea are properly working.
Supergirl's slutty costume you can do by following this step: w/ Henchwoman Galatea
- All conversations
- Dance
- Spank (Lex Luthor)
- BJ
- Sex
- Anal
That done with Galatea being your Henchwoman, Supergirl will appear with Slut Costume
There is a bug with Galatea that makes sex with Supergirl disappear, then you have to remove Galatea as a henchwoman and put another one, after you return to sex with Supergirl you put Galatea back.
If you did or have done it and it didn't work, I think there was a bug in your game not showing up.

Reactions: bdp77

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Supergirl's slutty costume you can do by following this step: w/ Henchwoman Galatea
- All conversations
- Dance
- Spank
- BJ
- Sex
- Anal
That done with Galatea being your Henchwoman, Supergirl will appear with Slut Costume
There is a bug with Galatea that makes sex with Supergirl disappear, then you have to remove Galatea as a henchwoman and put another one, after you return to sex with Supergirl you put Galatea back.
If you did or have done it and it didn't work, I think there was a bug in your game not showing up.
Don't have the bug with Galatea and don't have any conversations to cover.
But I will try now that order dance,spank,bj,sex and anal with Galatea present.
In my case I didn't do it in order, there was a bug that the sex disappeared, but I had done the dance, spank, anal and then the sex (I had to remove Galatea as a Henchwoman and put another one on and after sex returned I put Galatea back on and done). I did the 3x spank scene with galatea, I don't know if that will do.
At last-it happen.
After Galatea spank her one more time.Next visit I get the slut intro:)

Last edited:

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
In my case I didn't do it in order, there was a bug that the sex disappeared, but I had done the dance, spank, anal and then the sex (I had to remove Galatea as a Henchwoman and put another one on and after sex returned I put Galatea back on and done). I did the 3x spank scene with galatea, I don't know if that will do.

Reactions: Jameyboi

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
as i understand it's bugs of fungus some of players can have bugs that other don't have if it's not in game bugs so it can be in your i have a bug with black screen then i delete game clean reester and download it again dont use other save files and it's gone.

Reactions: Jameyboi

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
so it seems like I'm stuck and cant proceed past Mercy's handjob. Everytime I try to get her to do it the screen goes black as if the image file wont load. Not sure if I broke it or what. does anyone have an idea of what I should do?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes