FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Nah man, they're rebuilding from a strict script engine to a more flexible and repeat use animation engine. The only reason they have to rebuild is because they can't pull any of their resources out of the engine they're using. Which is pretty lame, but they're trying their best to not only pump out new content, but make that rebuild as soon as possible without slowing that new content.
But by the looks of it, the new content is slowing down

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
In the context of this game, Raven looks a lot younger than the rest. Also, the others are captured while interfering with Lex's plans. Raven, on the other hand, had done nothing (in this game) to be punished for - instead, she is just summoned into a trap inexplicably and undeserving.
She really doesn't though o_O? She appears in the same age range as supergirl and the other younger members. And Lex is a villain btw. Whether they've interfered or not he's capturing and sending heroines to a strip club/brothel. This has been a thing from the very get go so I'm not really sure why it suddenly bothers you. Was the way it was presented allow you to justify it to yourself that it was okay for the rest to be captured and enslaved? I mean, you do you but, it just feels a bit hypocitical lol.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Cool, new update finally and the new Halloween content is cumbersome but worth playing through to get.

However, after teleporting to Maxima and attempting to trigger anything new, which didn't happen, swapped henchwoman to Galatea and.. neither Maxima or the slave options work, both result in black screen. Changing to a different henchwoman didn't help.

Now the wait for 2.2.666 because they can never release an update without massive bugs, even with 4 fucking months...

Reactions: KristopheH

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
That is the last changelog. So dont worry.

They added more parts to the HALLOWEEN event in MARCH and maxima stuff. But 4 months of work this is not.
not meant to be 4 months, they took a break during the holidays and also worked on bend or break 2.0

Dobbysocks

Oct 3, 2017
I still cant get Talia to come and visit the second time in the office, its been over 200 days of trying.
Does anyone have any suggestions or should i just go find a save to rollback to?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
"they worked in a diferent project" cool, that matters why? dont get me wrong BoB2 is nice and all, but its not a good excuse, specially when it came out of nowhere, came in place of an update people really wanted and made it feel like nothing happened for 4 months.

now dont get me wrong, i get that its a small studio and all that crap, thing is, THIS is their main project, and it should be treated like that, bob is something that should've been done in the back ground, without taking development time from SU.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
now dont get me wrong, i get that its a small studio and all that crap, thing is, THIS is their main project, and it should be treated like that, bob is something that should've been done in the back ground, without taking development time from SU.
just one thing. How much small studios do two projects and one rebuild project. Too be real it's a waste of time and resources even big studion dont attach one team on two projects. so i think it's a bad managment from the start.

p.s
And the obvious money-milk dont even try to argue, but let it be already on the conscience of Patreon. Deceive me once shame you deceive the second shame on me.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
just one thing. How much small studios do two projects and one rebuild project. Too be real it's a waste of time and resources even big studion dont attach one team on two projects. so i think it's a bad managment from the start.
you aint wrong, that's why i said it. i get it that they wanted to work on something else for a change, but that was not the way to do it. and it backfired because they did it behind their followers. bob2 should've been something they did on the background, inbetween the work on SU. it was supposed to be a "nice surprise". instead it ended up being a "why are you doing this instead of what you promissed" kinda controversy.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
bob is something that should've been done in the back ground
Mental image of some random guy named bob getting beaten in th background

Jokes aside ~ yeah, BoB2 shouldnt be an excuse as to why there's no work done on SU during any given period

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
They stopped animating scenes 'officially' so that they could release more content. They also went to updating every 2 months instead of every month so that they could release more and better polished content.

Whether or not any of that happened, you decide for yourself.
they definitely did, last time I checked this game was less than a year ago and it has tons of new content compared to the year before, but I just rather wait for animations, makes the game a better experience for me (dont really fancy non animated games).

keyLOVE7713

Dec 6, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with being unable to actually opening and playing the game. Because for me, whether its Mac or PC, I just can't get the program open.

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
The guide in OP is updated.

Then you must get this.

And I will try to get this.

I think the game saves after each day.
Hey, thanks very much!

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes