Klony

Oct 8, 2019
I'm curious. What do people mean when they speak of animations? The scenes that are as of yet in the game aren't animated, are they? Because some of the scenes, while only moving across static pictures, were very impressive for an indie erotic project. Are we talking ACTUAL animations?

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
"they worked in a diferent project" cool, that matters why? dont get me wrong BoB2 is nice and all, but its not a good excuse, specially when it came out of nowhere, came in place of an update people really wanted and made it feel like nothing happened for 4 months.

now dont get me wrong, i get that its a small studio and all that crap, thing is, THIS is their main project, and it should be treated like that, bob is something that should've been done in the back ground, without taking development time from SU.
They werent going to be working on any SU anyway cause it was their holiday period....

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
I'm curious. What do people mean when they speak of animations? The scenes that are as of yet in the game aren't animated, are they? Because some of the scenes, while only moving across static pictures, were very impressive for an indie erotic project. Are we talking ACTUAL animations?
There are a few proper animations in the game. Lois Lane, Livewire, Roulette, Mercy. They stopped doing them cause they too so long to make.

In the FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR future, mabye just maybe they're go back and add animations in. :p

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In the context of this game, Raven looks a lot younger than the rest. Also, the others are captured while interfering with Lex's plans. Raven, on the other hand, had done nothing (in this game) to be punished for - instead, she is just summoned into a trap inexplicably and undeserving.
Supergirl, Batgirl, Miss Martian, Raven.
Girls.jpg
Explain exactly how Raven is obviously younger again? She has the same breasts and hips as the others. In fact she seems to have the exact same body as Batgirl, just in a different pose.

Nov 30, 2018
Thanks for the update! Maybe it will be nice if we could replay costume scenes or put on costumes in the cell after we finish Halloween events.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Ok so. Just gonna weigh in here a bit. probably gonna get ignored but still want to. I want to add onto all the talks about these guys making this game that, if you ask me, they really need to just start implementing pregnancy stuff in the game properly.

The reason i'm saying this is that pretty much sense Terra was finished, every build sense has had someone Lex has sex with mention him knocking them up. Or even being all for it or interested in it like Rose or Jinx. Or...You know Terra or Maxima.

The dialogue mentions it so much that its clear they are going to be implementing it and pregnant belly stuff. Which could be good.

But at the rate this game is going, we will be lucky to even get a update saying they are starting work on it in 2022. If you ask me what theyshould do is just implement it for one girl already instead of just adding new ones or scenes that really while good or at worst passable, aren't that interesting....

Use Jinx or Rose. Ones that don't have cells so you don't need to code as much as you would need to for a Cell content girl. For example I don't know. If the player chooses to impregnate Jinx or Rose, they won't show up at the legion hideout anymore. Instead of having to hire them over and over to get them, they will just be able to be assigned to Lex's room at will and can stay there till a player chooses to remove them.

Make actual useage of the day's numbers in the UI in that they actually progress over time getting a larger belly.The cloneing system the game has, requires you to stop by and check on them every few days to ensure you don't get a messed up clone. Sort of copy that over to it and they progress at interveals based on players checking up on them.

As for sex scenes. There are so many you can do, that listing them would make this long as hell, but all that's needed is ones that are diffrentdue to their belly size and have diffrent positions due to that and the dialogue mentioning it. Hell maybe even have them lactate i don't know.

Once the kid is born (no need for scene) the girl returns to normal and can be hired from the legion at will, though for a higher price. Maybe 100,000 more. Maybe her art even changes a bit to be more mature/milf like.

That's my idea. What do you all think? If it's not just ingored.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Guys, without having to create confusion but I thought this update quite weak and poor. It is not just because of the bugs, because we know it always has, but it is because of the content that was presented. I never did computer graphics work and so I don't know how it is, I never did game development work, so I don't know how it is but as an experienced person who has been in this business for a long time it is not a complicated thing to do. There were 4 months without making content, they put a game on top of SU which is BO2 that took everyone by surprise, GSG do outside jobs that are bonus packages for patreons, but I think they should have more focuses and a 2020 project for the SU. I honestly felt disgusted to have returned to play and honestly this update didn't feel like it was enough. It takes two months to create content and make it available and I don’t believe the effort is that big. Of course, I know that work is difficult, but when we focus, things are less difficult to do. I felt a disappointment, I am not a patreon and therefore I cannot complain much, but as a game as successful as this, it ends up getting bad to become like that.
Now let's take a break because it will be BO2's turn to receive content and only afterwards will SU receive this poor update content and unfortunately I don't expect much from that game. It is a pity.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Guys, without having to create confusion but I thought this update quite weak and poor. It is not just because of the bugs, because we know it always has, but it is because of the content that was presented. I never did computer graphics work and so I don't know how it is, I never did game development work, so I don't know how it is but as an experienced person who has been in this business for a long time it is not a complicated thing to do. There were 4 months without making content, they put a game on top of SU which is BO2 that took everyone by surprise, GSG do outside jobs that are bonus packages for patreons, but I think they should have more focuses and a 2020 project for the SU. I honestly felt disgusted to have returned to play and honestly this update didn't feel like it was enough. It takes two months to create content and make it available and I don’t believe the effort is that big. Of course, I know that work is difficult, but when we focus, things are less difficult to do. I felt a disappointment, I am not a patreon and therefore I cannot complain much, but as a game as successful as this, it ends up getting bad to become like that.
Now let's take a break because it will be BO2's turn to receive content and only afterwards will SU receive this poor update content and unfortunately I don't expect much from that game. It is a pity.
Honestly they seem burnt out from doing SU for so long, the messy code and constant bugs and probably the community as well. BoB2 seemed really nice and especially when you compare it to this update, I think they should work on BoB2 or some other small stuff while they work on SURebuilt so they can comeback feeling fresh and have a cleaner refactored codebase

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Are guys still arguing about putting pregnancy content in this game? This game is going very slowly to put such content, many characters are still incomplete, and already want pregnancy content? Fall into reality, you have a bimonthly update that contains little content, this halloween for me was a failure. It is absurd to see discussion like this knowing how the game is going, you will have to wait for the full content 5 or more years from now. And if there is pregnancy content the time will be longer, sorry but that is the reality.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Honestly they seem burnt out from doing SU for so long, the messy code and constant bugs and probably the community as well. BoB2 seemed really nice and especially when you compare it to this update, I think they should work on BoB2 or some other small stuff while they work on SURebuilt so they can comeback feeling fresh and have a cleaner refactored codebase
I disagree, I know that work is difficult and tiring, but having a project organization makes it a little easier. They did everything randomly and then come with excuses, because if they really wanted to finish the game it was enough to complete the old characters instead of adding new characters, it's quite simple isn't it? I will complete the game, take some time and work on BO2, if I end BO2 I can give SU more content, if I want to. Now you understand me? Games companies work like that too, finish a game and then give DLC. So, there is no excuse. I wish good luck for BO2, because I know there will be less content than SU and they will have more time working with the game. But forgive me, working with a game giving bimonthly updates with little content does not pay. So it's better for them to take time off working with BO2 than to be exhausted from working with two games and always making excuses and dodging questions.

Reactions: Krugger

f95cuckhold

Jul 13, 2017
Thats the opposite of the goal. The goal is to keep the whole thing low-key, which is why only night time sex shenangigans instead of superhero brawling.

Pregnancy would make no sense in this game at all.
Then why he keeps teasing pregnancy in almost all of the last 8 or so updates? Literally most of the girls that have sex scenes mention pregnancy

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
In the context of this game, Raven looks a lot younger than the rest. Also, the others are captured while interfering with Lex's plans. Raven, on the other hand, had done nothing (in this game) to be punished for - instead, she is just summoned into a trap inexplicably and undeserving.
I don't see how she looks younger at all, maybe we're looking at different models or something.

But playing the morality card is weird, because "interfering with Lex's plans" isn't wrong at all since Lex is evil. You're supposed to play the game as a villain. Did you miss that? Lol!

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes