RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
The whole team of Gunsmoke Games get praise from me this time because the Update has been awesome and with NO bugs for me ( The only thing that seemed like a bug was the slut outfit of Maxima but you gotta bring Galatea along for the scene to trigger) I mean just look at this scene tell me I cant love this update...
View attachment 582546
CONFIRMED.

If you get blackscreened using teleporter, switching your henchwoman to Galatea will enable Maxima's new scene and allow you to continue. This 'condition' really needs some sort of hint so we know what triggers it, or a way to progress without this happening. Will continue testing now.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
Well maybe Im alone in this one but I felt very unernead the scenes of WW and Lois, sure WW as She-Hulk is hot but when you build her storyline in her cell in a way that is a big deal for her to fuck a man but then here you fuck the whore like nothing kinda kill all expection for her cell content the same goes for Lois when having sex with her became even a meme in GG Discord for the expectation of that scene but now you can fuck her in the event like whatever again kills all the hype for her cell content and yes I know probably the explanation for this is that in the SU timeline this event takes place after their cell content is complete and that Sunset needed to add their content now because if he added this content later it would have been a mess of coding but for me kills some of the joy of the game especially when the writing in this game is a big part of its appeal like take for example that you could take Roulette to this event and she takes Black Canary wih her sure nobody will say I dont want to fuck Dinah but when shen doesnt have any cell content like WW (I know she has her intro and costumes and the lasso scene but you get the point) then her cell loses relevance. At the end sure this event has some cool costumes ideas and a couple of really good scenes but this event feels like it would have been better in the final part of the project and not in the middle

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Very very tricky how the changelog was done in the op...
Trying to keep everyone guessing? :devilish:

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Unless they change the way they treat Raven, I'm done with this game. I already quit bring a patron. No matter how depraved I may be, Raven is a child in this game.
Why get mad at Raven in particular? Aren't Supergirl, Batgirl, Miss Martian, etc. in her age range as well?

Reactions: Klony
Mar 19, 2019
Idk why but on mac it keeps telling me that "the application cant be opened" and event when i try to force it open and go to system preferences it doesnt give me the option to open it. i would like some help with this issue

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
the change logs always say "scenes" are they adding animations yet?
I believe they say scenes for two things

Replaying the scenes with variation costumes
Replaying the scenes in vault

When it comes to unlocking the scenes in playing the it only happens once

So you will get 1 scene in game then again if you replay them. Hence a

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Wow! I forgot what a cancer this game is gameplaywise. The amount of unnesesary clicks you need to do in order to get to anything in this game is just abysmal.
yeah i think it'a because of porr choice of engine and poor realization that they want i hope they reduce this unnesesary clicks in rebuilt and some shortcuts for actions like manage Bordello and Stripclub maybe from main screen

BPPboi

Jun 19, 2017
I expected to be disappointed and yet I truly was not prepared to be THIS disappointed.
But he's working hard! Right? I mean doesn't it show? 16k a month is a great motivator! Highly anticipated halloween scenes finally done! In march. Brand new scenes for a character that's like on page 7 of her google search! Fkn amazing! 11/10 update. Can't wait for what's coming in 2.7 in november. Maybe valentines event? With an obscure heroine that was mentioned once in '74?

I'M BRIMMING WITH ANTICIPATION.

Last edited:

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Well maybe Im alone in this one but I felt very unernead the scenes of WW and Lois, sure WW as She-Hulk is hot but when you build her storyline in her cell in a way that is a big deal for her to fuck a man but then here you fuck the whore like nothing kinda kill all expection for her cell content the same goes for Lois when having sex with her became even a meme in GG Discord for the expectation of that scene but now you can fuck her in the event like whatever again kills all the hype for her cell content and yes I know probably the explanation for this is that in the SU timeline this event takes place after their cell content is complete and that Sunset needed to add their content now because if he added this content later it would have been a mess of coding but for me kills some of the joy of the game especially when the writing in this game is a big part of its appeal like take for example that you could take Roulette to this event and she takes Black Canary wih her sure nobody will say I dont want to fuck Dinah but when shen doesnt have any cell content like WW (I know she has her intro and costumes and the lasso scene but you get the point) then her cell loses relevance. At the end sure this event has some cool costumes ideas and a couple of really good scenes but this event feels like it would have been better in the final part of the project and not in the middle
yeh some kinda kill immersion. I don’t know why SR7 decided to add this before finish stories in cells, but treat it as if they are under control of device) I'm trying to save your immersion in history

Jan 6, 2020
Thank you Bruce Timm for making actual good looking characters in a cartoon.
Well to be Fair, Terra, Cheshire and Miss martian are all from Young Justice, SSR7 took some liberties with their designs and drew them how they might be drawn in the Timmverse...

Although Miss Martian did appear in the Fatal Five movie which though it only came out in the last year or two, looks set in the same universe as JLU.... Though looking at the below, I definitely prefer the game's design. 1583890780193.png

Reactions: Dan3000
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes