lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It took some extra time (more on that later...) but the update is finally out. Now let's see if it was it good enough to justify the wait.

However, something to add before the review is some info about the "4 months without update" that some people appear to love to repeat. The last update did come out in november 4 months ago, but something the haters won't tell you is that the last update came out only just one month after the previous and in addiction to that there was Bend or Break II which isn't SU but is still an update.

Also, end of the year vacations exist, I'm sure people here undestand being tired from work and wanting to rest a bit. So, yeah we did have 4 months without a update but before that we got an extra update in just a month and another part of agame, also vacations are needed.

I'm not a blind defender of SunsetRiders but I feel that we own him to at least speak facts about the release schedule.

Now the review of the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy among you.

Good update + Just some bugs + bigger than usual delay = Just a goodish update 6.8/10
how did you unlock maximas costume and intro?

androide

May 3, 2018
Is there a way to skip content? I just deleted my saves... and I don't really want to play all the game again...

Tecton

May 25, 2017
hey i've been out of the loop for a while (not complaining or any thing) just curious if there is a way to transfer 7z files to zip or to access 7z from a zip "format" (sorry don't know the right tech talk)
7z is a zip format. You can get 7zip for free, which works wonders. It's what I use.

Reactions: AngelAIGS
Mar 13, 2019
What is the deal with Livewire? She was listed in the 2.2.5 update, but her content was broken and inaccessible (at least for me). 2.2.6 has her listed as new content again.

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
1583868228975.png

I'm at the first step, have to go on groundslam smthg, but there is nothing except lexcorp tower in map??? some help wd be appreciated <<

palmzq

Aug 6, 2019
Bit sad that the first time (that I can recall) that we see Lex go down on a girl (Mercy) it's completely blocked and you can't see anything.

black fang

Sep 27, 2017
only critique of this update is that galateas head was nonexistent for her scene... sure supergirl's was understandably hidden but with the way scenes pan up and down, just put galateas head on ffs

Reactions: LordPalpatine

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Hope one day these girl will get pregnant soon. The goal of story must have pregnancy.I can't wait to see Batgirl, supergirl,Galatea have a baby bump :D. Nice game
The goal of story is annihilate the justice league.
Get your sweet revenge.
I personally turn away the pregnancy fetish it's not my.
If it does, then I hope it will be optional or the game will be shit. Our goal is to turn heroines into whores who work for us as their slaves with the help of which we should achieve our goals and not to be a vanilla woodpecker who wants to only fuck I hope SU remembers where their story began.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes