SoulFoZoid

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
I actually really digged Kara being forced to go down on Galatea while Lex has his way with her...
The scene has shortcommings, but I do appreciate it.

How do you think to do complex scenes, especially threesomes, while still having good visibility?
By creating a planned simplified 3d model of every character in that scene , having played a few h-games that show the right example in posing, or just don't ignore the perspective rules, those can't be ignored in favor of zero gravity sex.

Reactions: Edtron

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
It's times like these where I wish Gunsmoke Games had a decent competitor in this genre. Competition is good, it brings out the best from both sides and benefits the consumers as well. This update is fine, I was aware that they were going to finish the Halloween update, but I was still confused because it finished today, in March. I loved the Halloween update, but I feel it should have just stayed as that, in October. It's fine, however, I don't mind too much, I come back every time anyway. I miss the days when the updates were every month because it feels like we receive a similar amount of content despite the extra month. I watch Sunsetriders7's streams and he comes off as a very nice guy, I wish that was conveyed the same way with Gumsmoke Games' account here. I don't subscribe to their Patreon because I don't like the way they handle the game, so who am I to criticize? I do not wish for them to fail, but to be better.
I agree with you, however a competitor would be interesting, but I don't think that would lead to anything. So, many games here have competitors and I don't see that much competition. Another thing, I doubt that a developer will appear who does a better job than GSG. I think your arts are unique and I love them.
Therefore, I don't think that if the game has competitors it would be more punctual, perhaps if the developer opened a survey for the public to choose what content they want, it would be more interesting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Edtron

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Testing:

Lady Shiva Content
- Room Anal Scenes - works perfectly.

- Maxima Content
- Room Dance Scenes - works
- Servant Dance Scenes - it works and it's great.

-ENCOUNTERED NANDA PARBAT BUG ON SIDE, COULD NOT TEST FURTHER-
(EDIT) -BUG LIFTED, TESTING RESUMED-

- Slut Costume - works
- Slut Intro Scene - works
- Room Blowjob Scenes - works
- Leash Scenes -mostly works. Leash Glamour Slam is bugged, will show Almerac backdrop with GS text. Vault works normally.
- Sazu Anal Scene - works
- Sazu Throneroom Anal Scene - works
- Orgy Scenes - it works, and it's fantastic.

- Talia Content
- Leash Scenes -works

-BUG ENCOUNTERED AFTER ANAL-
(EDIT) MAXIMA SCENE CAUSED TELEPORTER BUG, TESTING FURTHER.

Talia's anal scene is indeed bugged now but it's not alone.
Attempting to see Anal scene in the gallery will send you to NP and cause a blackout if you click back.
Attempting to see blowjob scene in the gallery will also send you to NP.
After the scene is completed, as normal, the game will blackscreen.

(I am naming this 'Teleporter bug')

The bug appears to be caused by either visting Tala in Nanda Parvat and using the anal action (perhaps all of her actions trigger equally?) or by completing Maxima's first dance scene.
After this bug is triggered all teleporter actions will blackscreen. Because the game autosaves you cannot return to these features. The bug affects Tala's vault scenes as well: blowjob2, sex and anal will send you to Tala's NP action / costume / special / back menu, which will work as usual. After any action is completed in this way the game will blackscreen.
Talia's leash scenes appear to progress as normal after being accessed through the Vault menu; Special will lead to leash which will lead to GS1-2-3-Street normally with dialogue 2 after completing dialogue 1 normally. Reviewing Talia's leash scenes int he Vault works as normal.

After the NP bug Almerac also becomes inaccessible. To avoid simply don't visit Talia until patched.
Or it could be that triggering Maxima's slut costume caused the Teleporter linked scenes to bug independent of Talia.
Further testing needed.

EDIT ADDED

The bug is due to not having Galatea as a henchwoman. She needs to be your partner so when you go to Almerac the next time her scene with Maxima will trigger. Once this scene triggers you may visit Almerac and NP for Lady Shiva as normal.
I HAVE NOT revisited Talia yet. Nor have I revisited her Vault bugged scenes (blowjob2, sex, anal) to test if these are bugged independently.
Will test further, once I am sure

Last edited:
Reactions: Misael23

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
It took some extra time (more on that later...) but the update is finally out. Now let's see if it was it good enough to justify the wait.

However, something to add before the review is some info about the "4 months without update" that some people appear to love to repeat. The last update did come out in november 4 months ago, but something the haters won't tell you is that the last update came out only just one month after the previous and in addiction to that there was Bend or Break II which isn't SU but is still an update.

Also, end of the year vacations exist, I'm sure people here undestand being tired from work and wanting to rest a bit. So, yeah we did have 4 months without a update but before that we got an extra update in just a month and another part of agame, also vacations are needed.

I'm not a blind defender of SunsetRiders but I feel that we own him to at least speak facts about the release schedule.

Now the review of the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy among you.

Good update + Just some bugs + bigger than usual delay = Just a goodish update 6.8/10

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
is there gonna be a 32 bit version since both win downloads are 64bit only (i am one of those persons who still owns an old 32 bit pc)

S3nsenmann

Oct 30, 2017
Can confirm the bug from further up.
Great to see the Halloween Scenes finally in the Vault, little bit bummed out because you can't choose the halloween outfits outside of the yacht yet

Feb 27, 2020
>How do you think to do complex scenes, especially threesomes, while still having good visibility?

with their tits out and galateas face in frame

Reactions: jones

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Testing:

Lady Shiva Content
- Room Anal Scenes - works perfectly.

- Maxima Content
- Room Dance Scenes - works
- Servant Dance Scenes - works

-ENCOUNTERED NANDA PARBAT BUG ON SIDE, COULD NOT TEST FURTHER-

- Slut Costume
- Slut Intro Scene
- Room Blowjob Scenes
- Leash Scenes
- Sazu Anal Scene
- Sazu Throneroom Anal Scene
- Orgy Scenes

- Talia Content
- Leash Scenes -works

-BUG ENCOUNTERED AFTER ANAL-

Talia's anal scene is indeed bugged now but it's not alone.
Attempting to see Anal scene in the gallery will send you to NP and cause a blackout if you click back.
Attempting to see blowjob scene in the gallery will also send you to NP.
After the scene is completed, as normal, the game will blackscreen.

(Naming this Teleporter bug)

The bug appears to be caused by either visting Tala in Nanda Parvat and using the anal action (perhaps all of her actions trigger equally?) or by completing Maxima's first dance scene.
After this bug is triggered all teleporter actions will blackscreen. Because the game autosaves you cannot return to these features. The bug affects Tala's vault scenes as well: blowjob2, sex and anal will send you to Tala's NP action / costume / special / back menu, which will work as usual. After any action is completed in this way the game will blackscreen.
Talia's leash scenes appear to progress as normal after being accessed through the Vault menu; Special will lead to leash which will lead to GS1-2-3-Street normally with dialogue 2 after completing dialogue 1 normally. Reviewing Talia's leash scenes int he Vault works as normal.

After the NP bug Almerac ao becomes inaccessible. To avoid simply don't visit Talia until patched.
Or it could be that triggering Maxima's slut costume caused the Teleporter linked scenes to bug independent of Talia.
Further testing needed.
that's.... that's it? After two months just vanilla basic content on a character nobody cares about and asked about? screw it, I'm pulling back my patreon, it seems to me on various occasions that the devs and SR7 obviously don't work with money provided to them, you have to take away the dons to get them motivated.

iimagine if I showed my face around work with that amount of work after two months even after one. Once I thought I'd get to see more content once I started donating, I was wrong. This time I'm pulling back for a long period, to make up for the three or four months I literally didn't see enough content.

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
2.2.6 is almost completely broken for me. Attempting to view any scene results in a black screen / game freeze. As I went through the changelog to view new content every one of them resulted in a blackout. I checked older unchanged content and that doesn't work either. This is what the whole game looks like now any time you enter an area:

SU2.2.6.PNG

2.2.555 on the same machine was (mostly) working fine.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes