D

Deleted member 1569344

i think this new update is great but i need help to get Maxima slut outfit could anyone help me?

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
"last update wasnt 4 months ago"

4 months.jpg

also, i will always find funny that for these halloween updates they repeat the content twice in the changelog to make it seem bigger (by mentioning the same threesome scene on both girls that are part of the threesome)

how many bugs will this one have? and how long until the real release, which is the bugfixed one

EPCOT

Jun 11, 2018
i will always find funny that for these halloween updates they repeat the content twice in the changelog to make it seem bigger (by mentioning the same threesome scene on both girls that are part of the threesome)
Yeah, the padding in that changelog is unreal. How do they still have paying customers? Half a year just to get a full Halloween update (they split it between two updates). This isn't just the flu bogging production down.

Edit: Also, how many times did they reuse body textures and just slap on new heads in this update. I know it's nothing new to this game, but it is annoying as fuck that they keep doing it expecting we won't notice.

Last edited:

thomas_dp

Oct 12, 2017
Multiple typos, Supergirl's name turning into Artemis once at the start of her first trio scene during the Halloween party and the already mentioned Livewire-hang are the bugs I encountered. I also find it rather disappointing that nobody's expression or character sprite changes during the entire Halloween event. It's just neutral stance and expression the whole event through.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Okay, real talk, Gunsmoke guys are ether really greedy, or have a really stupid managment.
They, I belive, still have only 1! artist on the project. He is a good artist, don't get me wrong, but they would have made far more content, and would have been far more succesful, if they could find at least a few people that can emulate his usual style of drawing, and commisioned some of the content for updates from them.
Heck, even picture-edit hacks from the boards do a decent job half of the time. Imagine what another dedicated pro could have done in their place.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
someone able to post the maxima/shiva scenes? cant get talia to visit me after her first visit, been 100 days and doesnt ever show up to my office again

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Edit: Also, how many times did they reuse body textures and just slap on new heads in this update. I know it's nothing new to this game, but it is annoying as fuck that they keep doing it expecting we won't notice.
I pointed out the re-used assests in the past, GS will jump and absolutely assure you they never ever ever use reused assets and some extra yadda yadda about the art being super hard (as if it wasnt already replicating bruce timm's style which is easy to replicate on purpose)

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I pointed out the re-used assests in the past, GS will jump and absolutely assure you they never ever ever use reused assets and some extra yadda yadda about the art being super hard (as if it wasnt already replicating bruce timm's style which is easy to replicate on purpose)
which is a dumb thing, i have no problem with reusing assets... so long that translates into more content. to me, he could very well, make variations using he same body for diferent characters, it would give the game ALOT of extra fun.

and i will never get tired of saying this: he should make clones of the characters to "populate" the bordello and the slam.

its not like its a hard thing to do, just make it an even were he talks with the character and take some of their dna and then add som new "gather resources" heist.

Reactions: EPCOT
Feb 5, 2018
Meh, sad to see how poorly my favourite characters were treated in this Halloween event:
Mercy doesn't really show anything in the scenes.
Lois's costume change her too much. She finally got dicked but the scene is boring.
WW is in the same boat as Lois. Her costume is too deceiving, it takes away from the WW experience. Her position is not very arousing to me.
Supergirl's scene is pretty good(reminds me of the Artemis Cell sex scene, great one imo)
Characters I don't really care about but had the best scenes(added in Halloween event/this update): Barbara, Victoria, Sazu's "Sex" & "Throneroom Anal".
Personally, I like the doggy style position, combined with a big phat pussy. I love when Sunset make such scenes(preferably on the characters I care about). I don't get much excitement from the other stuff.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes