EPCOT

Jun 11, 2018
i have no problem with reusing assets... so long that translates into more content.
I feel the same way, but since he's barely pushing out any new content I wanted to bring it up again. He doesn't have a valid excuse for the lack of content in this update. I wouldn't have a big issue with asset reuse if he didn't pad changelogs to make it look like he generated a bunch of new content when he really just drew a couple of costumes on top of preexisting models, for the most part.

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
to me, the biggest waste is how those costumes are basically a "one time only". some of them are among the best the characters have(like galatea as sailor uranus), and in some cases, its the best costume that character has, period,(like artemis and cheshire).

maybe the saddest part is how, he still wasnt able to finish the halloween event, still leaving out almost half of the girls... and lets not forget the biggest miss, still no catwoman content...

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
how can i get the slut outfit i already did everything and it doesn't come out it's for maximum no

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
which is a dumb thing, i have no problem with reusing assets... so long that translates into more content. to me, he could very well, make variations using he same body for diferent characters, it would give the game ALOT of extra fun.

and i will never get tired of saying this: he should make clones of the characters to "populate" the bordello and the slam.

its not like its a hard thing to do, just make it an even were he talks with the character and take some of their dna and then add som new "gather resources" heist.
ya know that would be a great idea
i think its super annoying that you need to reset the devices and all that shit if a new bordello/glamour/whatever scene comes out AFTER the cell development of a girl started

It would be way better if there were clones that you could send to those places to unlock those new scenes/rewatch them (because lets be real, the vault is shit)

as a minor side note, weren't sailor uranus and sailor neptune the ones that everyone shipped, not uranus and moon
Uranus and Neptune aren't just "ship'd" they are pretty much a couple due to their past incarnations

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i want to know how to unlock maxima plz help
its been a long time since i did it, but im pretty sure all you need is to have done most content and keep visiting the lex corp office.

i dont know what exactly triggers it, just that you pretty much need to have done most content.

SoulFoZoid

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
It's times like these where I wish Gunsmoke Games had a decent competitor in this genre. Competition is good, it brings out the best from both sides and benefits the consumers as well. This update is fine, I was aware that they were going to finish the Halloween update, but I was still confused because it finished today, in March. I loved the Halloween update, but I feel it should have just stayed as that, in October. It's fine, however, I don't mind too much, I come back every time anyway. I miss the days when the updates were every month because it feels like we receive a similar amount of content despite the extra month. I watch Sunsetriders7's streams and he comes off as a very nice guy, I wish that was conveyed the same way with Gumsmoke Games' account here. I don't subscribe to their Patreon because I don't like the way they handle the game, so who am I to criticize? I do not wish for them to fail, but to be better.
Same boat here, the update had a lot of 'hit and miss' on the art
An example would be the Super Girl and Galatea Halloween content
it makes no sense the last piece did not look good
hidden heads, hidden feet and perspective squeezed till only abstract shapes are seen.
Last thing was how Maxima got more content than ever, it just seems like Lex is off to another planet doing his own thing.
Kinda shows the authors interest in a certain way.

Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
Also, I think Maxima's slut costume unlock might be glitched, I've done everything available to her multiple times, unless I'm missing some requirement?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Same boat here, the update had a lot of 'hit and miss' on the art
An example would be the Super Girl and Galatea Halloween content
it makes no sense the last piece did not look good
hidden heads, hidden feet and perspective squeezed till only abstract shapes are seen.
Last thing was how Maxima got more content than ever, it just seems like Lex is off to another planet doing his own thing.
Kinda shows the authors interest in a certain way.
I actually really digged Kara being forced to go down on Galatea while Lex has his way with her...
The scene has shortcommings, but I do appreciate it.

How do you think to do complex scenes, especially threesomes, while still having good visibility?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes